• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuOwnsKeyblade

Make it harder.
Better story pacing, it downright sucked.
Some actual exploring.
No more boring gummi ships.
No more linearity.
More Kairi, less Riku.
Better story in general.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
After you beat the game you have the option of new game plus where you play as Roxas through the entirety of the game, and he'd appear in cutscenes in place of Sora!!!!!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Ewww, more Roxas.
Hell yeah, Roxas is my favorite character, and don't you forget it!^^

hey, more roxas most likely means more axel XD good enough for me!!
Axel is AWSOME! (bit of useless info here. did you know, quinton flynn, axels voice actor, was also the voice actor of Raiden from metal gear solid 2 and 4? awsome huhXD)

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
i would've liked to see more nobody bosses, besides the org13. TT was cool and all, but imagine what else they could've made with giant nobodies, you know like stronger than the lesser nobodies but not nearly as powerful as the Members.

Apollo

Silver Member
The option to go solo. I've always wanted to kick everybody out of my party, and fight alone.

A

Azrael

The option to go solo. I've always wanted to kick everybody out of my party, and fight alone.

This.

That and the option to have up to four other teammates in each world to back you up.

Clothes customization or more options for different world clothing (alternate I mean)

Sinister Sniper

Website
sinister-sniper.livejournal.com
I would make it a lot more difficult. I got through it quite quickly and was disappointed with the lack of difficulty during gameplay.

I would improve the keyblades. Only one or two were worth using. The choice of keyblades in KH1 were a lot better.

Improve general dialogue and reduce the cheesy Disney "your heart will show the way" lines.

Increase interaction between Organization members.

Provide more of a background and story in regards to Organization XIII; since we can't all own a PS2, a Nintendo DS, a PSP and all other gaming platforms. I only have a PS2, Nintendo SP and Wii. Therefore I feel there is a responsibility to allow gamers of various platforms to still get full coverage on the story.

Roxas suddenly disappeared. After finishing gameplay with him, little actual interaction takes place with him. I'd change that.

Create more boss battles with Organization members.

Have more cutscenes involving Demyx and Xigbar.

Apollo

Silver Member
I would improve the keyblades. Only one or two were worth using. The choice of keyblades in KH1 were a lot better.

I agree. I felt the bonus(More fire damge, cold, thunder, and ect.) each blade had were useless, and hardly effected anything.

Roxas suddenly disappeared. After finishing gameplay with him, little actual interaction takes place with him. I'd change that.

It had to be like for the sake of the plot.

Have more cutscenes involving Demyx

Maybe if he was more important, and wasn't a faggot.

Sinister Sniper

Website
sinister-sniper.livejournal.com
It had to be like for the sake of the plot..

I never really saw that as a necessary part of the plot until Roxas returned to Sora towards the end. A little more interaction with Roxas and extra cutscenes wouldn't have hurt.

Maybe if he was more important, and wasn't a faggot.
He's an interesting and adorable "faggot." XD (Aww, IX bashing...)

But even more cutscenes with the organization in general. That of course takes place in other KH games for seperate gaming platforms, but I still feel it would have added an interest to the plot; most gamers like the Organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back