• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i know people who just went through alantica with the mute on to escape pending doom

Nami

usually not funny
I'm pretty sure Final Mix has it, but the ability to go back and fight your favorite boss battles would be fun.
Oh! And Splitscreen!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Multiplayer would so be amazing, like pick your favorite KH person and play as them.

and maybe online, with rankings online.

Also some more keyblades.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I would also get rid of the gummi ship me and my friend that played the kh game thought it was kind of boring, I mean whats the point of playing the gummi ship in KH you don't really unlock much when your in the gummi ship, its just meant for you to kill some enemy ships to ge tto the next level. boring!!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
She'd get in the way. And lose all her HP in one hit.

She'd be worse than Donald in the Guard Armor fight.

More Roxas.

Ew, God no.

Id put da gummi ship thing back the way it was

u no when ur makin a ship and u cant pas da bloody limit

lrn2grammar.
~

Return the rating back to Teen.
More violence.
Less homoerotic imagery
Less phallic imagery.
Characters dying.

Roxas trying to find Sora, trying to find Riku, trying to avoid Sora.

Keep Roxas about, but not as Roxas, the horribly written character in KH2.

Have them meet and be each other's party member.

Roxas+Sora drive form...Twilight Form?

Roxas NOT Sora's nobody.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
As much as some might not be happening, I like all of Karate's suggestions.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I think I'd add all the cool fights that we miss in kingdom hearts 2 like Sora Vs. Roxas and Roxas vs.Riku, It'd be Great to have a multiplayer mode XD

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I would also get rid of the gummi ship me and my friend that played the kh game thought it was kind of boring, I mean whats the point of playing the gummi ship in KH you don't really unlock much when your in the gummi ship, its just meant for you to kill some enemy ships to ge tto the next level. boring!!!
Agreed
Multiplayer would so be amazing, like pick your favorite KH person and play as them.

Also some more keyblades.
Agreed
I'm pretty sure Final Mix has it, but the ability to go back and fight your favorite boss battles would be fun.
Oh! And Splitscreen!
Agreed
I would get rid of Kairi!!!!!!!! she should die!
Totally Disagree, she adds a little more reason why Sora goes on these adventures and she was the reason why Sora even teamed up with Donald and Goofy. Anyway, Co-op would be cool and Riku as a playable character,get rid of Atlantica,get rid of the stupid gummi ship levels, more Roxas details, and maybe answer our questions instead of adding to the list.Oh, and PLEASE get rid of "all happy Sora" and make him have more emotion, like the first game.

Last edited:

AbstracTheory

Even though it was included In KH2:Fm+, i would have liked to have fought Roxas in TWTNW, in the english version..so i could save before that point, and beat the shit out of him for making me go through his 3 hour of what is a lame excuse for a tutorial....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back