• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vdjeckz

make it longer harder, and then on a side note, make a mmorpg out of it for online play =D

sifero

Make anti form playable all the time and not just random and a harder final boss

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Make anti form playable all the time and not just random and a harder final boss

i'm not sure, but did anti-sora like represent an abuse of power or wat? y did he randomly change into that?

also, i liked the kh1 tournaments better. especially the 50 round hades cup, and also the option to do it as a team or by urself.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah.

I would like to see an option that lets you play music in game. Like Hollow Bastion music on The Land of Dragons.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Make it harder. Apart from the Seph fight, I found it alot more easier than KH1.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
the seph fight? it was much harder in kh1. kh2 is pretty much all over easier than kh1, which is the sad part.

and the music idea sounds cool.

they couldve had more malificent. i mean, she was there, she had plans, she helped u, and thats it. mostly pete did everything.

and on that note, make timeless river longer. That was by far my fave lvl, and yet it was the shortest of the already small worlds. so unfair >_<

Firo

Oh Crap
Timeless was way to underplayed. There was so much potential in that world.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I'd keep Timeless River over the Tron level. Geez, that was so annoying. It just kept going and going.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I also would have liked more time to explore the Castle That Never Was. I guess that would've been interesting.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
tron was an interesting lvl, jus i dont think it deserved more game time than timeless river. plus, TR had the potential to giv us so much insight to mickey's past (now bbs takes care of that, but i'm talking about b4 bbs was even thought up)

couldve had secret oss fights against fire titan and wind titan from hercules. in kh1 u fight ice and rock titans, so fits perfectly

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah adding the Titans would be a treat.

How about being able to choose what allies fight with you in the tournaments.

<3

Call me Love, love.
It didn't deserve that much time. TR could have explained so much including Goofy's and Donald's past as well as Mickey's. I thought of the SP as a waste of time, just a level I was forced to do. If we only had to go in there the one time I would have been happy.

I would trade Sephiroth for Kefka as a secret boss, make the game harder, add in an additional world or too (hopefully with a decent story), and fix the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back