• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
After seeing Roxas duel weild really kept me hoping Sora would be able to aswell. But you had to use drive forms which was a bummer.

Disluxia

Make the game hard, give the enemies actual AI.

And make the hard mode actually tough.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
at first drive forms blew my mind away, but after awhile it was too easy.

maybe make a power up form which is:

1. strong, but not major pwnage. we dont want easy buttons here.
2. easier to use, as in the drive gauge. use it, then cant use till way later (cept w/ tournement or gummi glitch)

or make it simpler and jus another ability

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
What i would do with Kingdom heart is quite simple. Get rid of its exsistence

Firo

Oh Crap
I think you should be able to use other weapons besides the keyblade. I know it takes away the point of the plot but I think it would be cool to be able to use Aurons sword.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
I think you should be able to use other weapons besides the keyblade. I know it takes away the point of the plot but I think it would be cool to be able to use Aurons sword.

idk, not as sora anyway. sora w/o keyblade would never happen. i think in order to enterain players who want different weapons was one reason behind days, since u get to use 12 weapons beside the keyblade, each one customizable :)

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah.

I was thinking have it as a replay bonus. Like once you beat the game you could use your allies weapons.

Firo

Oh Crap
Okay.

I think adding the option to play as your allies would be cool. Like you can control jack on Port Royal.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Improve the story. I found the KH storyline a lot more captivating that the second installment.

Oh, and make it harder. A lot harder.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah. Plus it gives you the much wanted opportunity to control Riku. Playing as beast would awesome.

Firo

Oh Crap
That's what sucks. It should have been made an option from the get go.

keybladeknight1

Like most on the board the game needed to be harder and longer. Also agree with magic needed to change back to the way it was in kh1. Also more roxas, I remember thinking that maybe the game was like com after seeing the trailers, You play thorugh as roxas and then after that as sora. That would been cool. I was just dissapointed all we got was a few hours as roxas at the beginning of the game.

Firo

Oh Crap
And those few hours you hardly get to fight. Plus his moves were basically Soras from KH1.

keybladeknight1

Also wish they wouldn't of brought back oogie boogie and jafar. I can understand maleificent and maybe hades but it just felt like everything we did in kh1 was for nothing because all the bosses we beat were still around. I would also remove atlantica from the game, Kh2 and Kh1 all that level does when I play the games is annoy me and I have no interest in playing it. Also add to the list the return of dodge roll and glide.

Firo

Oh Crap
Glide does come back but you have to level up final form. And dodge roll get replaced with quick run. But you still had to level a drive form to get it. They should have made them available through the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back