• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah side quest would be nice. Like helping Leon rid the burough of heartless. It would be cool if there was information board where you could accept quest. And there were unique quest for each world.

Apollo

Silver Member
side quests? in kh1? i dont remember those...

Trinities, and finding the dogs.

I wish KH2 had more puzzles in the worlds. Like in KH1 you had the books in Hollow Bastion, the doors in Iran, the ghost pattern thing in Holloween Town.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah the puzzles were fun but they weren't that challenging.

I think KH2 could use alternate costumes. Like play as KH1 Sora or get Clouds outfit or an organization cloak.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Trinities, and finding the dogs.

I wish KH2 had more puzzles in the worlds. Like in KH1 you had the books in Hollow Bastion, the doors in Iran, the ghost pattern thing in Holloween Town.

OOOO YAA!! those did make it much more interesting, something to search for.

all kh2 had extra was gummi missions :/

also, kh2 secret bosses wuld b fun, kinda like the agrabah and peter pan extra bosses.

Firo

Oh Crap
To true^

KH2 could use some more epic boss fights. Like groundshaker, fighting him was cool just because he was huge.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
To true^

KH2 could use some more epic boss fights. Like groundshaker, fighting him was cool just because he was huge.

ya, and am i the only one who liked the volcano demon boss fight in kh1? should've had more like that too

(lol blond moment, 4got about jafar genie in kh2 :23:), but more epic

Apollo

Silver Member
To true^

ya, and am i the only one who liked the volcano demon boss fight in kh1? should've had more like that too

(lol blond moment, 4got about jafar genie in kh2 :23:), but more epic

Yeah I agree. I would have also enjoy more secret bosses, that were also actually a challenge.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah the volcano guy was awesome.

Hopefully we'll see the Kraken in KH3. I would like more weapons in the series. Also it would be cool if you could equip armor and it was visible on Sora.

Firo

Oh Crap
I hope so. Terras armor on his arm looks freaking sweet.

Hopefully in KH3 they make the combat more cinematic like in FF Dissidia.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
^^never played that, sadly...

but armor custimization wuld b cool, whether or not for looks or actually stats doesnt matter. i'd jus try to make sora as bada$$ as culd b :)

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah just being able to see it would be awesome.

I think Nomura should add more enemies that require reaction commands to kill.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
ya, but also make it less...godly. was it me or did the reaction commands, despite being awesome, make it a little to easy? i mean, in kh1, at 1st u hav to work to kill the large bodies, but in kh2, reaction=instant death

and make it so shadows can fuse together and make bigger heartless during fight, make it interesting :)

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah shadows fusing would be cool. Or maybe if you hit large bodies they break up into large bodies and have to kill them before they reform.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
nice, jus something that involves the heartless working together in order to defeat. i kno they're basically mindless drones, bt imagine tactics used by them

like a single shadow draws u out into an open area and tons of heartless form behind u.

or largebodies encircle u and stand still while other heartless attack u inside the ring.

Firo

Oh Crap
That would definitely make things more interesting and require the player to use strategy.

I think new moves could be added. Like give Sora the ability to duel weild without having to use drive forms.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
i'd evem go as far as no drive forms. i like them, but it was like a i-cant-win-so-i'm-gonna-go-cheatmode-on-this-shadow button. made it way too easy. i do like the idea of duel wielding jus normally tho, like roxas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back