• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
keep the disney characters, get rid of Atlantica. Make goofy smash the boulder instead of having a dramatic knockout. Make Donald shut the hell up. LOL add music to Jack Skellington's limit. More time with Tron. more to come.

Macabre

Gold Member
Make goofy smash the boulder instead of having a dramatic knockout.
D:
But...but him getting hit by the rock and falling unconscious was the best part of the game.

Apollo

Silver Member
get rid of all the disney characters make more characters playable and make kairi bigger (not just in height he he).

Then they wouldn't have very many worlds to chose from. Also it would ruin most of the future plot.

You're getting Aqua, isn't she big enough, you pedo?

He is 13 what do you execpt?

I would have made most of the worlds a lot bigger.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Make Donald shut the hell up..
:p
get rid of all the disney characters make more characters playable and make kairi bigger (not just in height he he).
You disgust me.
There's no point to it, other than transportation. Nomura can be more creative.
Agreed. I absolutley suck at Gummi Ship, I can't complete any of the missions. I hope there's going to be a much easier way of getting to places [like Days, where they use corridors.]

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
:p

You disgust me.

Agreed. I absolutley suck at Gummi Ship, I can't complete any of the missions. I hope there's going to be a much easier way of getting to places [like Days, where they use corridors.]

The gummi ships aren't really that bad..I get like S Ranks in all of the missions. It's kinda fun. Although it can be annoying, like that final boss at the World That Never Was..He was Freakin hard!:31:

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
definently make the worlds bigger, thus making the game last longer. its cool how each world has two sections to it (cept for atlantica, one time there was too much), but those times ur there dont last long enough.

also, imo would b interesting to c a little (not too much tho, wuld get annoying) crossing of worlds, like a character of one finds him/herself in another world.

jack, meet jack :)
or beast and jack skellington, best combo ever lol

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
also, imo would b interesting to c a little (not too much tho, wuld get annoying) crossing of worlds, like a character of one finds him/herself in another world.

jack, meet jack :)
or beast and jack skellington, best combo ever lol

Doesn't that mess up the whole space-time continum(spelling?) or something?

And yes, I KH1 worlds better than KH2. KH2's were too straightforward.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I guess you're right, because then it'd be screwed from the start when Sora left DI and DG left the Castle.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
ya, but ur right in a sense i guess cuz throughout the game donald made it seem like the universe wuld implode if ppl knew where they were from

king triton: You're from another world, aren't you
donald: NOOOOOO We ar-
*BOOM (or w/e universe imploding noise is)*

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Lol, Anal. I know which definition you mean, though. And SOMEONE from another world would have had to enter Atlantica, or else how else would Triton know about the keyblade?

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Lol, Anal. I know which definition you mean, though. And SOMEONE from another world would have had to enter Atlantica, or else how else would Triton know about the keyblade?

ya, definently someone from bbs will enter atlantica and cause triton to hate keyblade weilders.

but more on topic, make it so that wen i giv donald/goofy items that they dont use them after one hit or i get hit w/ my own cure, donalds cure, and a wasted hi-potion >_< o annoying!!!

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I think we can generalize that into: Better character AI?
EDIT: eff yeah! more then 50 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back