• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I disagree, although it did take away the challenge in most of the fights, there were times when it was helpful. And some of the cool battle sequences wouldn't have been possible without them. Also, I like being able to use them when opening chests instead of cycling the actions menu.

I agree on using it out of battles was easier. I just don't think many of the sequences made taking away from the challenge worth it. I thought the best was the ones in the battle on Memory Tower(or whatever it was).

It would have been cool if they put reaction times in the Roxas vs Sora fight.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
i can understand that...but why they want kingdom hearts....that could've been left as a mystery until near the end.

what i meant what they are, i meant what they are made out of. we knwo wthey are soul and body. but iwas wanting them to give more mystery in the beginning and middle

They wanted Kingdom Hearts so they all can have hearts, Become somebodies with evil hearts, and have power over all worlds and their creatures. (something along those lines)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
i would get ride of using the right analog stick to look around. go back to using L2 and R2! gosh!!

The Analog Stick -camera is much better in my opinion. It's much smoother and easier to use.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
More and better worlds.

I'd like to see better worlds too, something alot more original than Halloween Town or Agrabah. Disney and SE just recycled most of the worlds that were in KH1. Not to mention you had to go through all of those in Re:CoM before you got to the good part..

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I'd like to see better worlds too, something alot more original than Halloween Town or Agrabah. Disney and SE just recycled most of the worlds that were in KH1. Not to mention you had to go through all of those in Re:CoM before you got to the good part..
Basically that is why I want to an FF world obviously FFVII Nibelhiem is what I would like to see.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Basically that is why I want to an FF world obviously FFVII Nibelhiem is what I would like to see.

I wouldn't mind Midgar either, but I don't think that it would work too well in KH. Maybe they should use as the place for the next Sephiroth boss fight or something.

Firo

Oh Crap
Get rid of the gummi ship. Add more worlds unique to the KH universe.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH is based around Disney worlds and FF cameos. They don't need more than the original worlds they've presented thus far. If they make KH original worlds, they'll come instead of the ones we had in previous games, not in addition.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Get rid of the gummi ship.

This.
I hate the Gummi Ship. It's the only thing that's preventing me to complete the game 100-percently.
The routes are so darn annoying.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think they should've kept the KH1 gummi ship system. In KH1 it actually gave a sense of travel from world to world. In KH2 you only had to go through each route once.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah but KH1's gummi system became a chore. I want them to remove the idea completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back