• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think I heard enough talking from the orginization anyway..:56:

True that :cool:

lol. what??

Nojima's a scenario writer. He worked on KH1 along with Watanabe and... Akiyama was it? Jun Akiyama? Oh well.
He was the lone scenario writer for KH2, which would greatly explain the deterioration in quality from KH1 to KH2.
CoM/Re:CoM was written by Watanabe, which would explain why CoM/Re:CoM >>>>> KH1 >>>>>> KH2.
Nojima and Wanabe balanced each other out, then we removed Nojima and got something better, then had only Nojima and got something worse XD

Last edited:

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
True that :cool:

Nojima's a script writer. He worked on KH1 along with Watanabe and... Akiyama was it? Jun Akiyama? Oh well.
He was the lone script writer for KH2, which would greatly explain the deterioration in quality from KH1 to KH2.
CoM/Re:CoM was written by Watanabe, which would explain why CoM/Re:CoM >>>>> KH1 >>>>>> KH2.
Nojima and Wanabe balanced each other out, then we removed Nojima and got something better, then had only Nojima and got something worse XD

ooh..I see..yeah, somehow I saw Kingdom Hearts's story a little more In-depth than Kingdom hearts 2 for some reason. It seemed more brighter.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah..but..who's Nojima??

He was the ass that ruined KH2.
Nojima wrote KH2, in turn he almost ruined the entire game.

He worked under Watanabe on KH1 but Nomura gave him full control over the script in KH2. So like Audo said KH2 could be improved by changing the writer.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
I think all the worlds are fine with me. Though, they need to make Atlantica bigger, and have you actually fight things in the water then just Sing-Along with Sebastian lol. Plus, why would they have moves like that if it's really no use??

Firo

Oh Crap
I think all the worlds are fine with me. Though, they need to make Atlantica bigger, and have you actually fight things in the water then just Sing-Along with Sebastian lol. Plus, why would they have moves like that if it's really no use??

No. Atlantica in KH1 sucked. They should remove that world entirely and add a unique KH world.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Atlantica in KH1 was actually one of the world that tied the game to the bigger plot all around. This wasn't just Sora trying to find his friends and ending up sealing the Keyhole - this was Triton giving us information about another side of the Keyblade and hinting towards what happened in the past.

I liked it in KH1. KH2's system was decent, too, but I wish they'd have... not ignored KH1's plot.

Shade737

Silver Member
The swim and fight movement in Atlantica was annoying so I could do without it.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah they could have used a different world but still used Atlantica's plot. But my main problem with Atlantica was the controls, you have to learn a whole new control scheme.

KH2 could've used more weapons. Like a new Keyblade after you defeat an organization member. A Keyblade that reflects there personality or element.

Firo

Oh Crap
True but there's plenty of disney characters Nomura could've used.

To Rain, I was thinking they would be little bonuses. You know to make things more interesting.

Add more replay value to the games.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH isn't a game where replay value counts that much, at least not in the "proper" versions. Aside from a bug in KH1 and the Trinity in Oogie's Mansion, you can't miss anything. There are no alternate endings, and the secret endings aren't as impossible to get as some would have them.

Plot wise, Org Keychains seem to be contradictory to what we're led to believe is the plot. Hence - we'll have to settle for the Gears system in Days.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They're not Keychains, they're a different system. Roxas can't make up Keychains that Sora didn't use - hence us seeing him using the KK, Oathkeeper and Oblivion, but nothing else.
The Org helps Roxas out in other ways.

The Dark Destiny

There were many places I would have changed. For instance, I would have made Demyx less of a tool. Don't get me wrong, he was fucking awesome as far a his fighting style but, his personal made me feel as though I had to watch A Chorus Line to feel like a man again. I would have taken away the Mickey as a backup plan because, what is the challenge if you need a mouse to beat the sh*t out of Xaldin when your to much of a dumbshit to do it yourself. And I would have made Riku look like less of a faggot.

Papou

I really wish people'd stop hating on Sora for this :I he had absolutely no reason to try and understand the org. This is more than just Yen Sid telling him they were evil so Sora launched at the first unsuspecting guy in a black coat.
He launched at the pack of unsuspecting people that sent Nobodies and Heartless to try and run over Hollow Bastion.
He had Xaldin giving him very few reasons to even care why the hell they were doing what they were doing.
And then we have Demyx whom Sora did not attack on sight when he first saw him, not until he 1) already met him before, so this was their second run in, and 2) Demyx attacked first in their first meeting, 3) Demyx was stopping him from helping out Hollow Bastion.
Luxord sent out the Heartless on Port Royal.
Saix came in to toy with him whenever he could, making it I dare say personal.
And well, Xigbar was somehow possible remotely ok, but he did attack first, and it was at the end of the game so fawk it, why yes try and understand?

Just because we know what the Org's motives are doesn't mean Sora should even care. Also, it doesn't really matter how much we might like the Org. I love Saix to death but that's because he's a cold "hearted" bitch that needs to be put down. He had everything Sora handed him well earned, as did every other member of the Organization Sora took down. Yes, including Demyx who isn't as innocent as people like to make him out to be.

It's not so much that I think he should try to get an understanding in the sense of "bwaaah, Sora doesn't even get them! How dare he kill my Dem Dem!?" But I was disappointed when at the end of the game Xemnas asks Sora why he hates the nobodies so much and Sora says something like "You're not supposed to exist", and then Riku has to step in and say "Because you mess up our worlds". That answer would be more satisfactory if we had been able to see the destruction brought along by the Organization's actions. The best we see of that is a small part of Hollow Bastion being destroyed and the only person in a Disney world that's really affected by Org XIII is Beast. Though I suppose Riku has a better understanding of the bad things happening because the Organization, with Sora having to go to sleep, and whatever happens to Xion.

Then there are parts where somebody from the Org. is talking and Sora's just ignores them and makes some dumb comment.
Xemnas: "hearts, kingdom hearts, etc. etc."
Sora: "Give it a rest!"
If I were Xemnas I wouldn't be able to take him seriously.
He could probably handle them more effectively if he would try to figure out their actions, but he doesn't. He just asks everybody he knows if they've seen people in black coats, and if he's lucky enough to come across them he whacks them around until they die. Meanwhile, Riku, Mickey, and Ansem were behind the scenes making what I think is a more efficient effort to stop the organization.

I blame bad writing more than I blame Sora, if that makes any sense. He had plenty incentive to destroy them, he knew that they had hurt Riku and taken Kairi, and that they were using him, but all he can do when he meets them is make childish remarks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back