• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
longer storyline;
more complex battle system;
more namine;
revert cure and fire magic; [these two are stupid in KH2]

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
take away some reaction commands, less drive forms or at least less powerful ones, the game was too easy

more of what riku was doing, more play time as riku

axel shouldnt die (unless he comes back as ale or w/e in kh3)

i never got why everyone was so hyped up over namine but now that ive played re:com i get how good of a character she is. now im pissed that sora has like absolutely no interaction with her in kh2

add in everything from final mix

theater mode like in re:com (mightve been in fm, idk)

more secret bosses (altho that wouldve been taken care of with the extras in fm)

unlike most people i have no problem with kairi and thought it was nice when sora finally realizes its her not namine thats most important to him in re:com. what makes me mad now is that in kh2 hes way more happy to see riku than kairi which i find extremely annoying when its been the same amount of time since hes seen either of them

make hollow bastion more like it was in kh1 cuz the castle was epic and the town just wasnt. at all.

change fire back to its kh1 form.

make the disney worlds other than tron actually have some relevance to the plot

make the script less cheezy and as dark and good and emotional as it was in kh1

from all those that i listed, it probably sounds like i absolutely hate kh2, which isnt true at all. for all its faults i still loved the game actually it just couldve been much better with all that stuff added lol

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Have Sora and Kiari make out.

And officially kill any possibility of them being a proper couple by most Square and especially Disney standards? Sure, why the hell not, I blame his hormones for it anyway.

unlike most people i have no problem with kairi and thought it was nice when sora finally realizes its her not namine thats most important to him in re:com.

And proved utterly redundant two seconds later. :\ Re:CoM is what made me certain it was Namine putting thoughts and Memories in Sora's head about Kairi.
She came there with the sole intention of getting Sora to stop coming after her. Other than aiming his attention at someone other than her, she could only mind-wipe him completely, which means she had no really other choice but to go along with telling him he liked Kairi.
Saying the DI Memory Floor in Re:CoM was actually about Kairi and not Naminé is actually contradictory to the KH1 Destiny Islands.

what makes me mad now is that in kh2 hes way more happy to see riku than kairi which i find extremely annoying when its been the same amount of time since hes seen either of them

Only Kairi was safe for the majority of the time while Riku wasn't. Add to that the guilt factor being that Sora was the one that locked him up behind the door, and it adds up.
Sora also acting like he's been stung when Kairi hugged him doesn't help much, either.
Bros before hos, man.

change fire back to its kh1 form.

Am I the only one that liked the KH2 Fire spell? Sure, I missed a good long range spell, but I liked this one.

Oh, and Kairi would die

Nah. Far too much importance and attention.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Give Kairi more cleavage.

man thats awsome .
yeah she was pretty damn hot.

i think kairi should be more involved because she was really important in kh1 but now shes not.

storyline should be better

i hate the magic now.

the fact that you can beat the game by pressing spamming X .

make it harder but not just make them stronger and have more health but change it so its different somehow.

Macabre

Gold Member
make it harder but not just make them stronger and have more health but change it so its different somehow.
For that you need to Improve their AI and combat tactics.

Firo

Oh Crap
Add more combos. All you did was equip the abilities and push X. The combat was way to shallow that needs more depth. BBS looks like it might fix that.

DarkRoxasNobody

Make Donald and Goofy have keyblades. More worlds. More party members. Automatically get Ultima Weapon without the hassle of doing item synthesis. Defeat Demyx faster and more easy.

DarkRoxasNobody

And officially kill any possibility of them being a proper couple by most Square and especially Disney standards? Sure, why the hell not, I blame his hormones for it anyway.

And proved utterly redundant two seconds later. :\ Re:CoM is what made me certain it was Namine putting thoughts and Memories in Sora's head about Kairi.
She came there with the sole intention of getting Sora to stop coming after her. Other than aiming his attention at someone other than her, she could only mind-wipe him completely, which means she had no really other choice but to go along with telling him he liked Kairi.
Saying the DI Memory Floor in Re:CoM was actually about Kairi and not Naminé is actually contradictory to the KH1 Destiny Islands.

Only Kairi was safe for the majority of the time while Riku wasn't. Add to that the guilt factor being that Sora was the one that locked him up behind the door, and it adds up.
Sora also acting like he's been stung when Kairi hugged him doesn't help much, either.
Bros before hos, man.

Am I the only one that liked the KH2 Fire spell? Sure, I missed a good long range spell, but I liked this one. I think I liked the new fire spell also.

Nah. Far too much importance and attention.

HeartOfTheHero

i would probably add a few more worlds, and tweak the graphics in a few spots.
other than that, i don't think it was too bad. i might make a few of the battles harder, oh, and add another, longer fight with Axel, instead of the two shorter ones at the beginning

toon_roxas99

Make the Disney world visits more relevant to story.

Storyline Gummiship Missions maybe...

Final Fantasy worlds

Maybe let Sora level up in the Collisieum again

A limit with Riku. Too many ideas :23: but the game is still good as it is.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
a little more serious stroyline. it was only getting good near the end. it wasnt liek kh1, where you get bored throught he beginning to the middle and then near the end it starts gettign cool.

it didnt have that symbolic feel like kingdom hearts had in the end of the world or halow bastion. kh1 had more puzzle, i wanted it to be more like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back