• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nami-chan

change the Fire and Cure spells back to how they were in KH1, and have more namine

Macabre

Gold Member
In terms of gameplay, I would increase the amount of combos and magic, enhance the enemy AI, give more puzzle and platforming elements and make the combat system have more options.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Make the game harder and not consist of just button mashing.

And change magic back to squares like in KH1. That's stupid, how Cure used up all MP. And since when was Fire a defensive spell?

Hotwhls16

It seemed like I only got final form in a battle when the game knew I was gonna lose. I would like it to be easier to get and not just left up to chance.
Also why is there so many final fantasy characters and yet they have no world of their own, it would be cool to get a world from a final fantasy game.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I would increase the difficulty alot.
change the fire spell back to how it was in kh1.
add the final mix changes
fix some of the disney voices that were just off
change the story a little (like have sora come in contact with roxas, and show more of what riku was doing during kh2)
Make xaldin less cheap

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I didn't really care about the difficulty. It's part of why the game was that much funner for me.

Things I'd change so I'd improve it:

Bring in more Riku and Naminé. Aside from them being two of my favorite characters, they're a great deal of the true plot of the game, more so than most of the Organization at this point in the series. What went on with Riku, Naminé and Axel is what really matters and could've impacted so much, and yet, they showed nothing.

Now, while rather in contrast to what I said, I'd kick Kairi out from most of the game. While she was truly kidnapped because Naminé asked Axel to help her meet her Somebody as told in the novels, it still doesn't remove the fact that Axel himself admitted to having done so for Roxas so we're left with it being gay and shoved in as it was before we knew about the novels, and in the long run it still served all but no purpose aside from an attempt to make Sora look less gay for Riku than he does. She's done nothing but not care about Riku, think about Sora, get so many people to gag over Riku lending her a Keyblade, and then she ended up being left behind again.
They could've given them so many other ways in which to get to the Castle, and Naminé would've better served the role of being the one to bring Sora and Riku together, having been with Riku for that year, and caring for Sora through that time as well. Even if Sora never would've learned the truth about her, she had a lot more right to bring the two friends together than Kairi did, when Kairi said Riku'd be fine on his own yet the instant she remembered Sora, waiting just wasn't good enough for her.

And let's not forget that Sora and Riku wanting to come back home means all but squat when they just met Kairi five minutes prior and they still agreed to stay behind and become the Darkness.
Sora was probably hungry or something so he wanted to come back.

She'd have had a lot more impact had she sent off the bottle and was there to wait for them when they came back. Had they not have met her in the Castle, there would've been a far greater meaning to them wanting to come back to Kairi - only whoopsy, Riku didn't really wanna, he only came back because Sora wanted him to. Lawl.

So yeah, total rewrite for her :\

FinalForm Sora17

I would make the game harder as well. I would fix the fire spell, and make the items sell for more than they do right now. It always bugged me how you can only sell the "save the king/queen" weapons for like 10 munny. alot of the items should be worth more. The buying system is satisfactory though.

Shadowlight

More diverse worlds.
More things in the novel to be given cutscenes as they explained a lot and were important.
More Yao Chieng-po and Ling from Mulan, love those guys XD
Namine and Riku

Lanydx

Make it harder.
Have Sora and Kiari make out.
Have Sora and Roxas team up.
More NPCs
that all I can think of for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back