• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you beat CoM first....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
yeah it would be logical, i don t know where you would get it in game, and i wonde when exactly will you get it mabye you will get it instead of brave form (mabye the other ones will come later now) i don t think you can drive without your new clothes

D

Deleted member 36435

Maybe thats how limit form is obtained or maybe beating re:com is how you unlock the Org battles. Who knows.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
That theory sounds pretty logical, considering that he does have his KH1 abilities in :CoM. Perhaps you obtain it after clearing RE:CoM, then after a boss? It seems as if it would be a powerful form, so I don't think you would get it immediately (although that would be a nice bonus).

Kihaku

Website
z8.invisionfree.com
I think the most logical reason is to play Re:CoM first is to unlock the orginazion members to fight them in KH2:FM+. You unlock the characters if you have data on your memory card. It depends on how far you are and if you have Reverse Rebirth beat. Thats my 'theory'.

kthundercat

I think you're right. It might work like the .//Hack games, where it gives you the option to transfer the data after your game save file was flagged once you've beaten the previous game.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah i think you get the re:COM OrganizationXIII boss battles when you use saved data from it. Maybe it's the same for Limit form, and if so it has to be obtained early on in the game cause it only cost 3 to go into it XD just like Wisdom & Valor

Josh

Silver Member
Or maybe if you beat kh1 first. Since it uses the techinques from that game.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Maybe that's how you unlock limit form, by beating all of CoM first, Nomura did say you get something special.

Thoughts?

That makes complete and total sense. I mean, htat is how Sora is dressing in Limit Form, plus, it would be worth it. I would beat KH CoM first, anyway.

Eternamente926

The OP's idea is pretty good... maybe that's how you obtain Limit Form. Beat Re: CoM, and then after you obtain Valor Form there's a boss somewhere you can defeat and obtain Limit Form. Or something like that. We'll just have to wait and see :)

By the end of April we're all gonna be like "ohhhhh nifty" hehe

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Yeah Limit form is most likely obtained after completing Sora's side of the story cause after all..the abilities in Limit form are those lost in re:COM, basicly every new move and OrganizationXIII boss battle are those lost in re:COM. We must beat the game w/ Sora to get those moves lost to the past:Ragnarok, Ars Arcanum,Sonic Blade, Strike Raid, & Dodge Roll...most likely shall be obtain somewhere in the beginning because it only needs 3 gauges to use just like Wisdom & Valor.

The Organization battles are self-explainitory, needed to defeat both Riku & Sora stories to fight them all, and when said area is unlocked you fight them...however it would be kinda funny if the secret boss required both stories beatin 100% to fight (i doubt it but it's a thought)

Josh

Silver Member
I still think its from if you beat kh 1 and if its in your memory card you get those rooms.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, it could be quite possible that the Limit Form can be obtained if you saved your CoM game file in your memory card. If you played KH2 before CoM, you won't be able to unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back