• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you are interested in the Japanese Preorder bonus for Kingdom Hearts 2.8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I was someone that thought the preorder bonus for KH 2.8 in Japan looked super cool. I loved that it featured the cast in the KH manga art style with cute little text bubbles. I was really disappointed when we found out we were only getting a pin once again. I know Disney pin collecting is a big thing but I was never really a fan.

I was able to get the 2.8 preorder bonus (I only got the one with Aqua/Terra/Ven/Mickey and Sora/Donald/Goofy, didn’t care for the dream eater one) through Yahoo Auction, which is like Ebay in Japan: 【Buyee】 "Buyee" Japan Shopping Service | Buy from Yahoo! Buy from Japan! and I just wanted to extend the opportunity to everyone else.

All you need to do is run a search for the preorder bonuses (the names of the bonuses are Coming (the one with Sora Donald Goofy), Bond (the one with Terra, Aqua, Ven), and Air (the one with Riku and the dreameaters), for example, here’s a search for Air: https://buyee.jp/item/search/query/kingdom hearts 2.8 air?translationType=1 and you can see several available. The great thing is is that this site is mostly in English so it’s easy to navigate.

In addition to the auction site I use a ship from Japan to US service called Tenso. Essentially, you win the auction. The seller sends your item to a Japanese address associated with your Tenso account. And then Tenso ships it to you for a fee.

I received my two and I love them. Here’s a photo:

H0FlyDi.jpg

Note that these are actually much smaller than I expected (see comparison to a PS4 case). I however didn’t mind this because I don’t have much free space for trinkets like this:

FSebTx5.jpg

Anyway, hope this helps someone who really wanted these bonuses like me.

praveen

Thanks for sharing this info man, I really wanted those and happy i could get them now!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm on the fence, even though I think these are really cute. How much did you end up winning yours for shipping included (as in getting it shipped to the Tenso address, which I assume, while marginally less than US shipping, still existed)?

Also, I have never heard of Tenso before. Interesting.

Thanks for the tips.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I would love the Aqua one, but only if I don't have to pay a ton for it, especially since I'll have to pay an additional fee to the service shipping the item to me. How much are these going for on average?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm on the fence, even though I think these are really cute. How much did you end up winning yours for shipping included (as in getting it shipped to the Tenso address, which I assume, while marginally less than US shipping, still existed)?

Also, I have never heard of Tenso before. Interesting.

Thanks for the tips.

I would love the Aqua one, but only if I don't have to pay a ton for it, especially since I'll have to pay an additional fee to the service shipping the item to me. How much are these going for on average?

One I got for 12, and another unfortunately for 20. Once it was shipped it Tenso I paid about 5 dollars in shipping.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh that's that's not too bad at all. I might consider it then.

Ya, it's a bit excessive for a small piece of plastic but if you are a hardcore fan interested in a collector's item it isn't bad.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Nice of you to share this.
If this can still be found later this year (and not for 50+ euros), I might actually consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back