• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krnpunkpride92

I hate those people that ruin the whole aspect of the game in the non spoiler section

if there newbies they should just delete there account cause other non spoiler gamers are freakin tired!! INCLUDING ME

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
krnpunkpride92 said:
I hate those people that ruin the whole aspect of the game in the non spoiler section

if there newbies they should just delete there account cause other non spoiler gamers are freakin tired!! INCLUDING ME

lmao speaking of n00bs JK, but yea, if its in the non spoiler section then there should be some serious repercussions, i would have never got the urge to go there if i hadnt read a post from here ><

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
There are major punishments for spoilerz. Like the autoban that they have now. If a moderator catches you spoiling they can ban you. No warnings. No chances. The problem is, the moderators don't want to get spoiled and there are only a few moderators working this chat in the first place.

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
I'm serious. They are supposed to autoban spoilers. You can even see a lot of mods and admins talking about how many spoiler sigs they've deleted. They aren't sitting around on their bums laughing at us. There are just too many of them to genoside (sp?) them all.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
yea, while were on the subject theres a guy named keyblade_creator, hes got a sig that shows two scenes, with text under them both. im afraid to ask if the text he has written is what they really say :( maybe someone on here that has already read the spoilers or played the game should go verify, and if it is fake, you can go ahead and tell me and if not just go straight to the mods XD

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
it might be, it looks like sora is being hurt in the scene, and the text is about him being hurt, but its a real scene from the game, and he says nothing about it being fake, so im gonna flip if thats what they really say

PassionRiku

Awards
Sometimes I seemed to get spoiled without even knowing it. Then I think over it, and realize what happend.
But, spoilers are evil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back