• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0XAS

shortythugsta said:
well who cares it not like you guys never been in there and look at a spolier thread and just lie and said you never been in there

i can honestly say i have NEVER looked at the spoiler forum, read up anything about spoilers, or watched the cutscenes/ending movie.
so don't assume, please.

chasingdusk

We'll there is one thing we can all be happy about! The people who had screen caps from the ending FMV featured in their sigs were slapped around a bit by the mods. So, now we don't have to worry about being spoiled into shock when we scroll down through a thread and find a spoilery picture in our faces.

keyblade of light

I'll never import the game from japan - can't speak nor read Japanese.
BUT, I do live in Israel wich is rapidly dangling between European and Asian release dates so - do you think I should import the US version on March?

yado

I taste delicious
I wouldnt mind as much about people talking about spoilers if THE SPOILER WASN'T IN THE TITLE! The threads are like SPOILER THE LAST BOSS IS SO AND SO. its so annoying.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Personally, I hate spoilers.. But i've learned to accept them, for some reason people seem to love them, and always post them, whether there are rules or not, so I try to ignore them.

I would rather have spoilers entirely banned, if somebody wants a spoiler, they can go find it where spoilers are, instead of blabbing it or going to topics that people who blab make.

Last edited:

bogus283

spoilers wouldnt be nearly as bad if people would use the spoiler tags. it isn hard. also, posting titles like "'person' gets a 'something?'(spoiler)" is completely retarded. i mean, i really why would you put a spoiler in teh title of your thread, in the non spoiler section. sure you labeled it a spoiler, but that's like slappin somebody in the face, and then telling them you slapped them. ...

also, i've never been in the actual "spoilers" section of the forum, nor do i intend to go there untill after i've beaten the game and am looking to discuss it. ....*fume*

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i hate spoilers they r annoyin but i dont mind people discussin it amongst themselves as long as they warn us first i gets annoyin

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Yeah all these spoilers are driving me crazy. It's not just here too, KH LJ communities are making me wanna cry. T_T And I think I just saw a spoiler in this thread so I'm pretty frustrated.

yado

I taste delicious
I think mods should BAN people who put spoilers in their sigs. I saw something that didnt want to see in someones sig and it was ANNOYING.

bogus283

Date Posted: 3:22pm Subject: RE: ~WARNING TO ALL NEWCOMERS ABOUT KH2 SPOILERS~
if there was some kind of stick, a magical stick mind you, that would automaticly poke people who post unlabled spoilers directly in the eye very hard, i would employ it to the furthest possible extent, and im pretty sure that there would be several N00Bs with no eyes, cause they wouldnt figure out why they were poked the first time, and would do it again.
If only... if only. Since there is no magic n00b eye gouging stick i suppose this forum will have to do..

yado

I taste delicious
oder member XlV, you need to stop spaming. What they should do is use the spoiler bar. make the background white and writing white so they will have to highlight it to read it.

bogus283

yado said:
I think mods should BAN people who put spoilers in their sigs. I saw something that didnt want to see in someones sig and it was ANNOYING.
you can turn sigs off you know. in teh options. though i do agree, people who put spoilers in their sigs suck.

Iridaceae

Website
www.fanfiction.net
yado said:
i totally agree. like when people have pictures from the ending as their avatar or in their sig really bugs me, even if it isn't much. or when someone posts a spoiler and people who reply after it go like 'OMG BLAH BLAH BLAH HAPPENED'.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
order member XlV said:
heheh fantasy angel's sig is funny

LoL I try! :p

Meh maybe not ban those with spoilers in their sig, how about a temporary suspension until, oh I don't know, say until when the game gets released in America?! O:)

But I kinda do think the titles in the spoiler section should be invisible to everyone else who is not in the Spoiler Forum.

Last edited:

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i h8 it when people spoil. either they're n00bs, they can't be bothered to post spoilers in the spoiler forum, or they're dim-witted!
it's such a shame...we can only count them as dim-witted then.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yado, I agree. Banning (or temporarily suspending) would help...and not just with sigs. I mean, these people put up topics saying "QUESTION" (in the non spoiler section) and the minute you enter the thread you realize, "Oh crap...please tell me that's not an image from KH2 to answer this person's question."

And I agree with the seeing titles from the spoiler forum, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back