• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

order member XlV

how many people want to wait for kh2 to come out in march for the us? if you are you dont want the game to be spoiled for you when you get it? some people are posting spoilers in the non spoilers section and it really ticks me off! so if you are with me, reply please

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Amen. The amount of spoilers I've seen in the NON-spoiler section of this forum is ridiculous. People need to be more careful.

*hits Shorty over the head with a bucket* And you can just stop making assumptions, okay? Rude little snot...

Jampsa

How many things has been spoiled to you because the thread title didn`t tell that it contains spoilers? Well for me it`s atleast five and yea I agree with all of you with this "spoilers in non-spoilers forums" thing it`s just not right.

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
well you guys make it a big deal wen you know that you guys actually go to the spolier fourms and look around but dont post and pretend you never seen it before also dont click on any threads that have an "!!!!" or come here or a theory thread
also ~DanseMacabre~ you should hit yourself for looking at it in the first place

Last edited:

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Oh hang on shorty, I'll just get my psychic powers onto those threads without the appropriate spoiler labels... Plus I tend not to hit myself. It's detrimental to my health.

Also, are you aware that we're discussing THIS section of the forum and not the spoiler forum? You've got no proof, and actually I dont particularly want to spoil a game I've been waiting for for ages, so a stupid thought like that wouldn't really cross my mind. Dunno about you. ^_^

Jampsa

So shorty you`re saying that we who don`t want to spoil the game to ourselves actually go to spoiler forums. Now why would we want to do that to ourselves?

XIIIKIDD

I hate the spoilers and the only thing that I've seen is the KH 2 intro movie and it's great and there's not many spoilers in it. But seriously, I'm getting tired of theses spoilers popping up in the NON-spoiler section.

KingdomJackass

What really F@#KS me off is when they dont tell you its a spoiler i accidently found out something i really wish i hadnt(because it was something really cool i wanted to find out by myself) because there was no SPOILER in the heading.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Alright sweetheart. ^_^ You go ahead and think that if it helps you sleep at night. *pats*

That irritation aside, it's time to get back on topic. The spoilers are pretty infuritating when they're badly labeled, but you know, I guess we can still hang out on the RP and fan boards. I've gotten into WAY mnore fanfics lately because I tend to frequent those places more often than this board now.

Out of interest, were any of you considering leaving the forums for fear of spoilers before it was released?

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
yeah, spoilers are bad for me and you...ROFL that was prolly the most sarcastic thing ive said in ages xDDDDDD

i support spoilers, w00tness! \ (^o^) /

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Jampsa said:
So shorty you`re saying that we who don`t want to spoil the game to ourselves actually go to spoiler forums. Now why would we want to do that to ourselves?

Its hard too explain but i know all of you people who say they dont want too be spoil do it. Heres why, becuase you guys think everyone would respect you more since you guys dont look at the spoilers, but at night one n00bs are around you go look or when you pretend too log out and go back on the fourms as a unknown and look around too find good info so you can post it up for another fourm and get credits for doing that

XIIIKIDD

Wasn't there a thread started a little while back that said if you were going to post spoilers you had to have the word spoiler in the title? i.e If you found out BHK's real name the title would be like, *SPOILERS BHK's REAL name SPOILERS*
What ever happened to that? Did it go away when the made the spoiler thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back