• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
=D I look at spoiler threads, but not enough for me to not want to buy KHII. I want it in English.

onyxrhapsody87

There are certain things that I want to know about this title and a few things that I want the game to tell me... I'm not going to lie and say I've never been to the spoiler thread... But I've been very selective about what I read... I hate how people spoil the story on purpose... And it's people who already played the game too...

ELF

I've ruined too many games for myself by looking at spoilers Damn It!!(Jak 3 namely)
I won't ruin Kingdom hearts 2 !!! I've been waiting too long and I've made a vow to not look at any until I have finished it, but I'm English and will have to wait until MAY!!!...Crap, this is going to be hard!:mad: :(

Last edited:

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
evil spoilerists...go 2 hell! and i h8 when they start rambling on about MAJOR spoilers that they warn you about. but the bad thing is that you're eyes could flicker somewhere on the screen and your eyes turn out to be staring at this: roxas kisses namine passionately. *NOT SPOILERS* lmao

yado

I taste delicious
you scared me for a second roxas. I also hate when people will have a non-spoiler thread and then someone will put a spoiler in it(WITHOUT WARNING FOR YOU MODS LOOKING) and i read not knowing.(STEM STEM). O and also, i seggested the thing about not showing it, and they said its a rule that you must spoiler in the begging of your title and the spoiler being in the title is also against the rules and breakers will be punished so we should be ok(so long as they get punished)

Last edited:

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

I agree with all of you... and by the sounds of it, thank god i haven't been spoiled yet *breaths a sigh of relief* i'll b glad when KH2 comes out... won't have to be worried about being spoiled...

yado

I taste delicious
Im gonna wait for the game to come out everywhere to make a spoiler thread. I hate this though, ive seen more spoilers(so sad)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Just don't click on a SPOILER warned thread. It's that simple. "/

Simarie

Website
www.simarie.deviantart.com
I totally agree ): It makes me really sad to see all these spoilers without warning D: Sometimes I'll go to a completely unrelated topic, and someone will post a spoiler randomly @@; I'm not sure if they're true, but you can't help but believe...;__; I've been trying my hardest, and STILL got things spoiled for me DX

yado

I taste delicious
OMG ODER MEMBER XlV stop SPAMMING!!. well for those who cam ein saying just ignore them.
1. some arent warned
2.some are in wrong sections and are random
3.They are in title and can be read on accendent
4.some appear in sig and you see them before the mods do

Ixiterra

I stopped visiting this board and everything related to KH2 because I don't want anything spoiled. Already have had a few things spoiled though. Thought I'd come back and see what was going on lately though in the forum.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
yea i really dont like it either, ive seen keyblades, and other things of the sort, but i do occasionally read spoiler tags on topics that i had been reading about, but not even in the spoiler forum

order member XlV said:
nice sig an avatar Sora aroS
do not post things like this in threads, send them a pm if u really want to tell them. and same goes for you kevinishot188 dont go posting things like that, its calles spamming, only post on the topic.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
o no... i couldnt help it :( i went into the spoiler forum. it was taunting me... i ended up seeing a pic of riku and a few pics of the ending :( although they didnt spoil much i still feel bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back