• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Forever Lost: Good, Sir, I have a bucket here with your name on it! :D

Its hard too explain but i know all of you people who say they dont want too be spoil do it. Heres why, becuase you guys think everyone would respect you more since you guys dont look at the spoilers, but at night one n00bs are around you go look or when you pretend too log out and go back on the fourms as a unknown and look around too find good info so you can post it up for another fourm and get credits for doing that

That's hilarious.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
You can't control the idiots who post spoilers in the non spoilers section, so the best thing for you to do would be to just stay off the forums.

Girlygirl

I totally hate it when people never put the word spoiler in their thread when it is actually a spoiler. And when they are always putting it in the KH2 section.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
noooo, not the bucket! >.<

well, plz dun flame me from mah last post, me like joking around. I fell into temptation long time ago >_>
but if any of u do....theres a spoiler forum waiting xD

Soraox

yeah there should be a way when people post something that should be for the spoiler section it should automactilly go there

blu ninjaz

spolilers dont bother me unless there uncalled for like some of the new trailers. like Roxas being the 13th member of the org was a heavy rumor and didnt ruin the game. but what dose bother me is the first 7 caggillion cut-scenes(that was an exaggeration) and the ending. the ENDING! really, if you have to see the ending 3(or more) months before the game comes out u dont even want to play the game at all. Seriously thats just dumb. I cant possibly think of how pathetic games would be if gamers saw the ending before playing it. I mean hell i might go online and download the ending movie or buy the strategy guide if I'm stuck and like 70% done the game. Thats reasonable. but putting the ending of a game before the game comes out is just stupid. the people that posted the ending of kh2 should feel like a piece of turd for ruining the glorious awsomeness that is kh2 for fans dumb enough to download it and not even realize that they are ruining the game experiance. Now shame on you who call yourself 'fans' of kh series and still ruined your kh2 experiance by downloading the ending. shame.

chasingdusk

The people that post spoilers in the non-spoiler section are silly and stupid. But, they were probably so excited about making a post about the information they had just discovered that they got careless and didn't pay attention to where they were posting it. Or....they really are incosiderate b**tards and enjoy ruining everyone else's fun.

[EDIT] blu_ninjaz, are you trying to be a hypocrite? Next time, even if it is a rumor (which I hope it is) put it in a spoiler box.

Last edited:

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
blu ninjaz said:
Now shame on you who call yourself 'fans' of kh series and still ruined your kh2 experiance by downloading the ending. shame.
Just as a side-note, you totally reminded me of my friend David with that last bit. XD And I agree. What's with people wanting to see the ending before they play the game? That's like reading the last chapter of the Harry Potter series now!

chasingdusk

order member XlV said:
nice sig chasingdusk

Thanks! *grins*

~DanseMacabre~ said:
Just as a side-note, you totally reminded me of my friend David with that last bit. XD And I agree. What's with people wanting to see the ending before they play the game? That's like reading the last chapter of the Harry Potter series now!

I know! People are crazy to spoil themselves to that extreme. I mean, we all know that it's all about the journey and the satisfaction we get out of getting there...but, jeez to download the ending is totally ruining that journey for me.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
order member XlV said:
how many people want to wait for kh2 to come out in march for the us? if you are you dont want the game to be spoiled for you when you get it? some people are posting spoilers in the non spoilers section and it really ticks me off! so if you are with me, reply please

I agree this should be a suprise:mad:

chasingdusk

order member XlV said:
ummmmm i sound real stupid but who's "XD" cause im kinda new

Lol, don't worry. When I first got on here it took me a while to figure out that it was a smiley. XD = :D It's just a sideways smiley, ya know?

yado

I taste delicious
I agree. The people who have read the spoiler wont care if its in the wrong section because they want to read it and those that didnt cant supply a link because we might find out something we dont want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back