• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Xehanort unites the worlds...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blksabbath74

That would be pretty epic, IMO.

That would open the worlds up for all sorts of interesting crossovers.

One that I think would be a natural would be Captain Hook vs Atlantica's Merfolk. It has long been established that there are mermaids in Neverand and that Hook's pirates attack them. Beyond that, it has more recently been established that King Triton's wife was killed during a pirate raid.

I think that would make a pretty interesting crossover storyline.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
It's definitely an idea. At the very least, it can give people an excuse to bring more Disney and Square Enix characters out of their element. Ever since I started playing the HD port of Final Fanatsy X, I've been dying to have a segment of Atlantica where you are on land fighting Seymour Guado with Prince Eric.

blksabbath74

It's definitely an idea. At the very least, it can give people an excuse to bring more Disney and Square Enix characters out of their element. Ever since I started playing the HD port of Final Fanatsy X, I've been dying to have a segment of Atlantica where you are on land fighting Seymour Guado with Prince Eric.

They could really do alot of great crossovers, if they commit to it.

You could cross the Oceans of FFX with Atlantica, Nemo, Atlantis, and maybe even have a Hook vs Sparrow pirate war raging up top, with Captain Nemo doing his submarine thing. That would be badass. It's wouldn't necessarily have to all be one plot, but if it was all one big world...well...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
This sort of thing was blacklisted when Square began development with Disney. But since then maybe they've loosened their reigns. A lot of Disney video games have been doing the crossover thing lately. Epic Mickey, Disney Universe, Disney Infinity, etc..

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'd honestly rather not have or even like the idea. KH is about traveling world to world, having everything mashed together would make it seem like it's lost more of it's "magic" to me. (which it's lost quite a bit of since kh1)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd honestly rather not have or even like the idea. KH is about traveling world to world, having everything mashed together would make it seem like it's lost more of it's "magic" to me. (which it's lost quite a bit of since kh1)

Maybe Xehanort succeeded at first but the 'one whole united world' will eventually separated into many worlds again after his defeat?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
While it's definitely a cool idea, I don't see Disney allowing it. If they did, I doubt they'd let SE of all people figure out where everyone belongs. I mean, Disney is clearly much more lax on combining stories (look at that show Once Upon a Time, I don't watch it, but the idea that all fairytales existed together in that one world) and they do have their cameos (Tangled and Frozen, certain times when in TV shows the worlds would combine like Aladdin and Hercules) but from what I've seen, they're just that, cameos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back