• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Wreck-It Ralph does end up being a world, who'll be the party members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will be the party members?

• Fix It Felix

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sergeant

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Vanellope

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Ralph (very unlikely as he is already a summon)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

I don't think that Wreck-It Ralph is going to be a world seeing as the main character has already been revealed as a summon but if it does some how miraculously end up being a world who will be the party members?

Fix It Felix? Sergeant? Vanellope? Ralph (unlikely)?

Or do you think it could be a world with no party members like the Frozen world?

Edit: DAMN IT! I WANTED MAKE THE POLL MULTIPLE CHOICE AND ADD A NO PARTY MEMBER OPTION AND IT WON'T LET ME DO IT :mad:.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Felix and Calhoun. I feel like their plotline would be a bit easier to integrate SDG into. It seems more believable that they would help them track down the “rouge villain” who they later befriend rather than being with Ralph from the start. It would also allow them to focus more on the CyBugs. Maybe Ralph could be an assist character in the King Candy fight.

Even though Wreck-It Ralph is likely the new Union Cross world, I think it still has a chance of appearing in some form. Based on comments made during E3, there will be some kind of backstory to how we meet Ralph. The video game versions of Sora, Donald, and Goofy are also supposed to be relevant to the world of Toy Box in some way. It’s possible they’re involved with Wreck It Ralph in some way.

horto12485

Awards
I doubt there'll be a Wreck it Ralph world in Kingdom Hearts 3 but it might not Happen that World would likely be in Union Cross since Ralph is a Summon.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Honestly, all of WIR, Vanellope, FIF, and Calhoun would work as party members.

What would be funny to me is if the world debuts with no party members, so the WIR fans can be annoyed like I am about Arendelle having nada.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Felix and Calhoun. I feel like their plotline would be a bit easier to integrate SDG into. It seems more believable that they would help them track down the “rouge villain” who they later befriend rather than being with Ralph from the start. It would also allow them to focus more on the CyBugs. Maybe Ralph could be an assist character in the King Candy fight.

Even though Wreck-It Ralph is likely the new Union Cross world, I think it still has a chance of appearing in some form. Based on comments made during E3, there will be some kind of backstory to how we meet Ralph. The video game versions of Sora, Donald, and Goofy are also supposed to be relevant to the world of Toy Box in some way. It’s possible they’re involved with Wreck-It Ralph in some way.

I like this train of thought, it's a smart way of integrating Sugar Rush whilst making Ralph a summon. Calhoun can be the heavy hitter in the party whilst Felix is the cleric. If Marshmallow can be a party member in Arendelle then I can see this party formation being entirely plausible.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
All 4 could be party members. Ralph does wrecking stuff, Vanellope does glitch/candy/car attacks, Fix-It uses the hammer and Calhoun uses the big guns.

But save yourself the heartache and just accept that Wreck-It Ralph won't be a world in KH3. I'm disappointed also since it's one of my favorite Disney movies but it is what it is.

EraqusLea

Banned
All 4 could be party members. Ralph does wrecking stuff, Vanellope does glitch/candy/car attacks, Fix-It uses the hammer and Calhoun uses the big guns.

But save yourself the heartache and just accept that Wreck-It Ralph won't be a world in KH3. I'm disappointed also since it's one of my favorite Disney movies but it is what it is.

YOU....DO....NOT...KNOW...THAT.

Spare me the arguments. Been through them all arleady. It can still be a world.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Man, the revelation is going to affect you the hardest!

As for me, I’m making my peace with it not being a world and then maybe I’ll be surprised if it is somehow a world. I think the best shot right now is that there will be playable versions of Fix-It Felix, Hero’s Duty, and Sugar Rush in the arcade of Galaxy Toys.

I still think it’s curious that we seemingly don’t have a Green/Speed(?) Form until Arendelle which should be much later in the game. A Sugar Rush/arcade themed Keyblade would be perfect for a Speed Form and we would get it right between the back-to-back Power Keyblades we get in Toy Box and Monstropolis.

ClarkChakram

robotman, I think it is more likely we will see Wreck It Ralph as a world in Union x because Nomura discussed how there was a summon who would be making an appearance in a future trailer (thus being one of the E3 trailers) and also Ralph ended up being shown early. Not sure what this world will be like, but it should be interesting.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

YOU....DO....NOT...KNOW...THAT.

Spare me the arguments. Been through them all arleady. It can still be a world.

Lol. What did I do to deserve such hostility?

Just tryin' to help ya out. It ain't gonna be a world.

Do you go around throwing things at beehives too?

Anyways, I feel like Ralph and Felix would be pretty fun party members. Ralph destroys parts of the environment, Felix fixes things for you...

EraqusLea

Banned

Not being hostile. Just emphasizing the fact that you don't know that. I'm tired of everyone acting like it's ruled out now. Again, spare me your arguments. Been through it all. It's still possible, and highly likely in my eyes.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Do you go around throwing things at beehives too?

Anyways, I feel like Ralph and Felix would be pretty fun party members. Ralph destroys parts of the environment, Felix fixes things for you...

Not being hostile. Just emphasizing the fact that you don't know that. I'm tired of everyone acting like it's ruled out now. Again, spare me your arguments. Been through it all. It's still possible, and highly likely in my eyes.

What happened to expect the worst but hope for the best?

Nobody is saying that a Wreck-It Ralph world can't happen. They're saying that it's unlikely given the fact that Ralph is a summon. Denial is gonna hurt you guys, not us.

SuperstarSaga08

Awards

Nobody is saying that a Wreck-It Ralph world can't happen. They're saying that it's unlikely given the fact that Ralph is a summon. Denial is gonna hurt you guys, not us.
Though I find it unlikely for WIR to be a world, it could possibly be a Genie or Tinkerbell situation. Where you get their summon or in this case "Link" after beating the world, because if Links are connected to Sora, how could have he possibly meet Ralph.
Edit: I won't lie though, There is a "Slight" chance of it being a world, and by slight, I mean 10%.

EraqusLea

Banned

Really? Nobody is saying that? Did you not just see the person that said it's not gonna be a world ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back