• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If we fight the E.S., we'll hear his voice, right?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunset Horizons

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
I doubt we'd run around fighting the E.S. without him making some sort of noise. Not to mention, it would be kinda lame if we walked through a door and fought him without any cutscenes.

Same with the new secret vid - if there's fighting going on, you're not going to be silent when you get whacked in the head, are you? We're going to have to hear some sort of noise from these new people, whether it's an actual line of speech or just regular battle sounds.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
In the fight, we won't hear anything but, sound effects of attacks, keyblades, special moves. If, T.E.S. does say anything to Sora it will be all silent with subtitles. I don't know, whats going to happen, just guessing from KH1: Final Mix. :/

With the secret ending, I am guessing there is going to have some sort of communication for the fight to start. My guess, Nomura is going to put subtitles, if there is words thrown back and forth. And no voices.

The point is for the secret ending to be mysterious. I don't think there, will be voices but, Nomura keep mentioning they the movie to leave us utterly confused.

And you know how Nomura, thinks.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I doubt we'd run around fighting the E.S. without him making some sort of noise. Not to mention, it would be kinda lame if we walked through a door and fought him without any cutscenes.

Same with the new secret vid - if there's fighting going on, you're not going to be silent when you get whacked in the head, are you? We're going to have to hear some sort of noise from these new people, whether it's an actual line of speech or just regular battle sounds.

When we fought

Riku in Land of Dragons

He didn't make any noises when hit, and he also didn't flinch when you hit him (which was mad annoying by the way).

It could be the same thing. When you hit him, he just keeps on going, not he least bit fazed. Wow that would be a hard boss battle...

Ultima665

I wonder if well even hear any voices in the secret ending or if itl just be subtitles like the other one, I hope we hear at least one person.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

didn't nemora say in an interview that he couldn't add voice at one part and he hoped we would understand....

Maverickguz

The New Secret Ending will probably be just subtitles if anyone speaks, and the sounds of battle will probably be covered by music of some sort.

Twinblades

i guess hes talking about sunset horizons
but the battle will most likely have no sound from the dude i mean

I

The Show Must Go On
it prolly wont have any VA sounds from the dude, because i doubt SE would cast someone for one scene. that would be a waste of moneys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back