• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If we cannot see them in their worlds. Which one of them could at least end up as a party member/Summon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
1. Darkwing Duck
99y0pmwg6ph91.png

2. Phineas and Ferb
825as9z33ph91.png

3. Goliath (Gargoyles)
400px-Goliath.PNG

4. Kim Possible
scale

5. Star Butterfly (Star vs The Forces of Evil)
MV5BYzI0ZWZiOWYtMmM4MC00YWNhLWE2YzItYjAxZDI4ZmFlODFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

6. Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia)
7caf913497030160414ea8c1c734108d.jpg

7. Luz Noceda (The Owl House)

8. Molly McGee (The Ghost of Molly McGee)
FXM2qLLWAAAeNCM.jpg

AR829038

Awards
Considering Gargoyles was actually considered for a world for KH1 in the early stages, I'd like to think he'd have the best shot, especially if Disney ever considers doing a reboot/remake.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I've had this idea of Maleficent/Pete having summon gems of their own that summoned villains who's source media wouldn't inherently work as a world otherwise. Guys like Big Bad Wolf, Firebird, or The Headless Horseman that could appear as bosses without needing a whole world for it.

But out of your choices, Darkwing.

KairiTheMang0

Awards
I have TOH bias, I would absolutely love to see Luz as a party member. However, I would be very happy with seeing any of them as party members or summons. Personally I think having a side game with only Disney channel show/movie worlds would be awesome (make it star Kairi and aqua for extra points), so that way we can get all of these as options.

EighteenEighty

Awards
I've had this idea of Maleficent/Pete having summon gems of their own that summoned villains who's source media wouldn't inherently work as a world otherwise. Guys like Big Bad Wolf, Firebird, or The Headless Horseman that could appear as bosses without needing a whole world for it.

That could work but sadly they are only known for summoning Heartless.

EighteenEighty

Awards
I have TOH bias, I would absolutely love to see Luz as a party member. However, I would be very happy with seeing any of them as party members or summons. Personally I think having a side game with only Disney channel show/movie worlds would be awesome (make it star Kairi and aqua for extra points), so that way we can get all of these as options.
I think seeing only as a party members already works fine for me if we are not going to visit their worlds. For example Ratatouille made an appearance in KH3 and we didn't visit his world. Mushu ended up as a summon in the first game until we ended up visiting his world in KH 2. Chicken Little is a summon in KH2 and again we didn't visit his world.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I could see King as a summon from that show.

Sonofjafar

Awards

Out of the villains, I could see The Headless Horseman as a useable summon. I always saw him as more of a chaotic ghost than an actual villain. An summon cutscene where the Headless Horseman swoops Sora up from behind and they ride together on his horse while fighting heartless would be amazing

EighteenEighty

Awards
Out of the villains, I could see The Headless Horseman as a useable summon. I always saw him as more of a chaotic ghost than an actual villain. An summon cutscene where the Headless Horseman swoops Sora up from behind and they ride together on his horse while fighting heartless would be amazing
The problem with Maleficent and Pete using Summons of villains from the other worlds is that Maleficent and Pete are only known for summoning Heartless. I dont even know if some of these villains would work with Maleficent.

Back