• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if ur no kh pushover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

iv heard people sayin kh2 being beatable in 50 hours and left i highly dought this ( they cant speak jap so i dunno how theyre playin it) anyway if u class yourself as a non pushover in kh do u think that kh2 will be easy or hard and do u beleive that 50 hour crap when kh2 is meant too be 2wice as long as kh1.

come join http://groups.msn.com/khunderground

R0XAS

nomura said it was 10x as hard, so my guess is hard.

kh2 may be beatable in 50 hours, but that's only by blowing through the worlds as fast as you can, and not completing any side missions.

don't worry, i've heard the game can take up to 400 hours in itself.

SoS

400? thats sickening. It only took me 180 hours to do EVERYTHING and max everyone out on FFX. Theres no way KH2 should be that much work.

R0XAS

SoS said:
400? thats sickening. It only took me 180 hours to do EVERYTHING and max everyone out on FFX. Theres no way KH2 should be that much work.

i agree.

but i think it meant 400 hours as in leveling up a lot in the beginning and going through the game 100% thoroughly. my point wasn't to sicken you, but to explain that it's the gamer's decisions that makes the game long or short.

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
400 sounds a bit...high x_X; Did the person say that totally fail at gaming or is it really that hard. The only thing I heard was 80+ hours of gameplay.
Guess leveling up is going to be a lot harder, too o_O; -I completed KH1 in 42 hours flat.

fiendnuggets

400 seems to be a bit too much. Also, these people who are beating the game in just a few days are probably missing a good chunk of the game before beating the final boss. Just my guess

Jampsa

In one preview (I think it was Gamespots) it said that it there would be 30-40 hours of gameplay but that`s only plot`s lenght right...RIGHT? Because it can`t be that short, now can it?

Karasu-sama

I don't mind if the game can take 400 hours as long as it doesn't need to take 400 hours, know what I mean?

sora_barzahd

I played the Japanese verison and I know enough Japanese to get me by, so I did everything. It took me around 150 hours to do everything on Normal mode. I'm not gonna try proud mode until I get english KH2

CidHighwind

180 hrs thats funny because FFX was the only game i ever played 100+ hrs when getting everything (that damn sphere gird took me forever to get all skills) but blitzball took alot of time (when u get the hang of it that game rules)

ne ways 400 hrs i highly DOUBT (thats how u spell it) that is probably an exageration but Kh2 might be hard because im a little rusty (i got bored of beating KH1 over and over again)

jomonkey27

the 1rst time you play a game it takes along time for instence
ff7 took me 90 the seconed time took me 45 so I figure 50 hr beat game and 100-150 to get it 100%

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
if you want to do everything, i mean EVERYTHING then it may take over 200+ hours.

unlocking all the chests, getting all magic back, all drive forms, making all the keyblades, getting the best gummi ship, all side quest, including clouds story, beating all cups in the olympus world again, getting all str ups and def ups and ap ups, plus new implements to the game, buying weapons or getting donald and goofy's best weapons, plus getting keyblades from the worlds, everything like that

just think about it.

I think, if people are beating it in 50 hours;; they are just going threw it. Not leveling up or getting all the extra stuff. Me, im gunna take mah time even if it takes me over 50 hours.

maerick2348

i think its possible i beat kh1 in 18 hours on normal then it took me another 2 1/2 hours to max out my lvl

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
It'll take a less longer time if you play through the game straight.
Cuz if you sleep. and then you wake p to play the game again you can be like "what was I supposed to do?" and then it'll take a while for you to like realize what your supposed to be doing or something.

E

Eclipse

I think they probably misspelled or something and meant 40 hours not 400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back