• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if u could pick a world sora could be in what would it be: any movie or show is fine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dime55

any show huh? i pick chappelle's show. haha have all of them get clowned on by dave. dat would b funny

oath keeper

i would go with the inuyasha thingit would be cool for sessomaru and inuyasha too fight with sora (i might add cloud in there just for fun :D)

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I Think that sora in the prince of persia world would be awesome...or in Resident Evil 4....fighting the ganados!!!

D

Dark Heart

hm.................i'd want him to be in Lord of the Rings. Sora & Co. could woop all the Uruk-Hai and Orcs asses! The Balrog too!

soul of the king

Any star ocean TTEOT word... i dont know what the heck there would be to do but its by Square so it could happen, plus that game ROX MY SOX

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i would say viewtiful joe,cyborg 009,the avatar, and an old show i use 2 watch but cant rememba right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back