• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If u could pick a sequel!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-o

If you could pick a sequel for a game out right now, which game would it be. I would make a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine for Gamecube but it would be on the Revolution, and The Suffering for PS2 but it'd be on the PS3.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
VersionX said:
I've never thought of an actual sequal to 8.. Could be interesting. I'd LOVE to see Rinoa back..
*thinks Rinoa*

That would be the main reason! LOL.

Rinoa, I want thee... I need thee...
Rinoa, the RPG Angel... the RPG Goddess...

Hey, she is a cool character! ;)

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
New2Ya said:
*thinks Rinoa*

That would be the main reason! LOL.

Rinoa, I want thee... I need thee...
Rinoa, the RPG Angel... the RPG Goddess...

Hey, she is a cool character! ;)

Lol! I'd love to see them all back redesigned, but Rinoa's just noe of the best characters created.. As is all the FFVIII characters, but Rinoa stands out.

I LOVE HER WEAPON! D:

Imagine her Pinwheeling down a Bite Bug on PS3. \o/

New2Ya

I'm lost...
eternal darkness said:
FFVII Sequel
We already have 2 of them in the making. And 1 prequel released and 1 prequel in the making. Do you really need a third sequel?

Libra

Your Ending Theme
darkknave2113 said:
A sequel to Metal Gear Solid 2 ( Metal Gear 3 isn't a sequel..had a completely different story) preferably one that would be about finding the Patriots.

MGS 3 was a prequel to the first MGS. MGS 4 may continue the patriot storyline, but there hasn't been any news on the game since E3.

I don't want any sequels.

eternal darkness

New2Ya said:
We already have 2 of them in the making. And 1 prequel released and 1 prequel in the making. Do you really need a third sequel?

Yes, LOL. I could watch FF7 (Advent Children) and I could Play FF7 and now play another yet FF7

New2Ya

I'm lost...
eternal darkness said:
Yes, LOL. I could watch FF7 (Advent Children) and I could Play FF7 and now play another yet FF7
And a Shooter, Dirge of Cerberus.

The compilation exists of 5 titles! That's way too much in the first place! And you want more? XP, LOL...

Anywayz, I think Sq-En spends enough time on FF7, FF8 needs some respect.

eternal darkness

New2Ya said:
And a Shooter, Dirge of Cerberus.

The compilation exists of 5 titles! That's way too much in the first place! And you want more? XP, LOL...

Anywayz, I think Sq-En spends enough time on FF7, FF8 needs some respect.

LOL I guess so, but you gota love FF7. FF8 is great but it wasn't so famous as FF7 and how it revolutionize the whole RPG genre.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
New2Ya said:
is it like a direct sequel? (i.e. ffx-ffx-2, except not crappy like that) it would be cool to have just a remake, or have a game of advent children. though...

anyways, i'd like to see a red faction 3. red faction 1 and 2 were just AWESOME.

DarrcEnigma

I'd personally like to see another Jade Cocoon game above all else right now. Not necessarily a die-hard, straight on sequel, just something in the same vein as the first two. Another Chrono game would be nice, as well as another Zone of the Enders.

I'm sure I could list off countless others as well like Super Mario RPG, Mystical Ninja and Mischief Makers, but none of the ones I want are likely to see the light of day. Mostly because few have heard of half of them, heh.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
billabong13 said:
is it like a direct sequel? (i.e. ffx-ffx-2, except not crappy like that) it would be cool to have just a remake, or have a game of advent children. though...

anyways, i'd like to see a red faction 3. red faction 1 and 2 were just AWESOME.
FFVII BC: ShinRa Story
FFVII CC: Zack Story
FFVII: Main Story
FFVII AC: Cloud Story
FFVII DC: Vincent Story

That is the compilation. Enough.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Yea that is enough for FF VII they need to focus on a compilation for VIII that would be awesome....oh and i would like to see a sequel to Beyond Good & Evil...it ended with a cliffhanger i think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back