• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If u could have one organization element...[sorry if its been posted already]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyWayToDawn

If u could have one organization element and have one of ur own what would they be. Mine would be Xaldins element wind. but if i could have my own it would be flare[like riku's dark aura attack]

Death_Comes

I would probably want the element of Light like Roxas, or Xemnas' Nothingness. The lightsaber type things and flashy, and deadly =D

Last edited:

bleachmagic

I would choose illusions like zexionor light and for my self i would choose darkness because i dont think any org 13 memeber has darkness as a element

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Well, of all the elements thus used, I'd have to say Time was the least useful (defeat Luxord before the time runs out, come on, ya gotta be more creative than that) An element as powerful as Time doesn't really belong in the hands of a lower ranked member of the Organization, albeit one who doesn't take it seriously. (although Luxord's still pretty cool)

If I were to control Time I'd probably create a paradox causing Sora to be in Organization XIII (Oh wait, that already happened) Or simply wipe him out from existence. Or in battle I could rewind time over and over again and wear out Sora by making him repeatedly hit a wall. I could move forward and deplete his HP, make him old or too young by going backwards and subsequently recover HP I lost. I can be faster and Sora could be Slower...

...As charismatic as Luxord was, he made poor use of his element. Shoulda just given it to Zexy... ^ ^

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Wind.

Or illusion, depending upon how versatile it is.

Aizen from Bleach anyone?

Iiso

Well, of all the elements thus used, I'd have to say Time was the least useful (defeat Luxord before the time runs out, come on, ya gotta be more creative than that) An element as powerful as Time doesn't really belong in the hands of a lower ranked member of the Organization, albeit one who doesn't take it seriously. (although Luxord's still pretty cool)

If I were to control Time I'd probably create a paradox causing Sora to be in Organization XIII (Oh wait, that already happened) Or simply wipe him out from existence. Or in battle I could rewind time over and over again and wear out Sora by making him repeatedly hit a wall. I could move forward and deplete his HP, make him old or too young by going backwards and subsequently recover HP I lost. I can be faster and Sora could be Slower...

...As charismatic as Luxord was, he made poor use of his element. Shoulda just given it to Zexy... ^ ^

You're taking his powers way too far. Obviously he couldn't do that stuff. Otherwise, he'd be the most powerful member..

As for me, give me the moon. I've always been fond of it, and I do have a sort of anger problem... so...

MOON! SHINE DOWN! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back