• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if u could add stuff to kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I would personally just keep it to old school Disney and ff characters to be honest. Don't really see the point of putting everything else in there.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i'll add myself. .i'll go to sora and say "hello sora, im loreix. .im from KHI sent by a thread to tell you that YOUR SINGING SUCKS.! .please don't do that again, Good-bye"

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I'd choose the robbin hood, jungle book or pocohantas.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i would add a zelda world
but it would probably feel out of place :(

12chris12

I'd like there to be a deeper combat system, hamering the same button over and over to attack isn't difficult enough and gets rather boring!

Z

Zulkir

A Chrono Trigger character maybe.

You know that nifty shapeshifting keyblade Terra has? I'd take that to new lengths. The KEY form of a keyblade woudl look like a key. But I'd give it the ability to shift into a battle-form where it won't resemble a key, and can look like pretty much any weapon.

Then i'd put myself in, bash sora in the head with a sledgehammer, giving him a concussion, then leave.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'd keep it to classic Disney stuff. But instead of repeating worlds we've been to, add new worlds *coughNotreDamecough*
I'm tired of visiting Agrabah and Halloween Town in every single damn game.

And a little more gore, even though KH is not that kind of game, but a little bit would be nice(there was only a few drops in KH2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back