• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IF There's a Kingdom Hearts T.V. Show...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*EKH*

What would you like to see in it? Do you want a well-known anime studio on the animation? Or a certian director or animation director? Discuss your opinions here.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Im going to say id like to see funimation dub it and for it to be on adult swim if anything.
DONT PUT IT ON TOON DISNEY T.T

TrueRoxas527

I would want the EXTREME realistic graphics from the endings and beginnings as the animation for the show. I don't want another good idea turned into excessive Anime style with constant face changing and the weird eyes they have. I just want realistic and lots of fighting. But something like Pokemon where every episode has a purpose.

But this is just IF there was a show, but we all know there isn't and there won't be.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Im going to say id like to see funimation dub it and for it to be on adult swim if anything.
DONT PUT IT ON TOON DISNEY T.T

I agree with funimation dubbing it. But then, I'd want it to be released in stores to buy. I don't know if I'd want it on tv.
While better graphics would be ok, anime's anime, and the anime style has the "weird eyes" and constantly changing facial expressions. That's part of what makes anime so unique. If you don't want that then you might as well say you just want a KH cartoon.

Evan123

@TrueRoxas257, are you Trueroxas from Khonline? Anyway, I wouldn't want a 3d show :/ I'd want it 2d like normal cartoons and anime. Another thing I would like, that most of you probably wouldn't, was go for the more storyline-based mysterious approach instead of constant action. Like lots of conversations, talking, mystery, but when there is fighting, make it cool. Very similar to .hack//Sign. A lot of the .hack games and animes have lots of action, but .hack//Sign has less action and more story, which I think is very cool, because then when there IS a fight, it's just like..."awesome"

TheTrueOne

I would probably watch it as long as whoever made it wouldn't mess it up.
If anyone ever did make it I wonder how the story would be would it be following the story of one of the games or a completely new story?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
How about not one at all?

Keyboy7

.....umm i wouldn't want one for 1 reason and 1 reason only. everyone would agree that even though KH does have Disney in it, there are SOME underlying more mature themes. if there was an anime made it wouldn't be good because it would probably turn out like the kh manga (in the entire adaptation of the first game, sora NEVER fought! not even against ansem for god's sake). oh and has anyone seen the new blue dragon anime. i dont know how they could turn a T rated game into a cutsey mess so easily. ppl lets leave it a game.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I dont think toon disney would put some stuff like that on there channel D:

It doesn't have to be on Toon Disney. It can be on regular old Disney Channel.

That, or an anime-making company could buy the rights to a KH TV show from Disney. But I'd doubt Disney would pass up an opportunity to make the show themselves.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'd like Shiro Amano to be involved. He's the guy who did the manga. The style is great.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd like it to be a little more serious than the manga, if it was made by Shiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back