• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If there was a "man behind the man", who is most likely?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
By this I mean someone who is using Xehanort and is the true mastermind and final boss. I want to start off by saying, YES I KNOW, nobody wants this to happen. If you do want this feel free to announce it, but I think we are all aware that the majority would hate this, so I would rather not get a bunch of replies stating how you hate the concept. The point of the discussion is to just go over potential candidates that are available for such a story and who we would rather see, or who we think could do this. I know it is a nasty idea to some of you and it could even RUIN KH3 for you. I understand, but please try to keep the topic focused :].

So I am going to list off the biggest and most interesting theories I have seen on this, but not go into too much detail for each one just a general idea. I am saving Master of Masters for last because that is kind of different and ill explain why later. Now then,

1) Xigbar - We all have this weird knowledge that Xigbar is up to something because of the secret ending where he "has his own plans". Also we know he kind of wants a keyblade, and on top of that has been pretty important to Xehanort and is always kind of around. Ever since that one scene with Young Xehanort though, we have not really seen anything from him regarding his "plans" so I would be surprised to even see this come back up in KH3.

2) Marluxia - From betraying Xemnas in COM to having sister issues in Union Cross, he has quite a case going for him in this. The theories about him wanting revenge for his sister are endless now. I am sure you all could come up with your own theory about this after seeing that. This is another I would be super surprised by though now that he is norted, but its still interesting.

3) Guardian - This one is just wild and really intrigues me. Guardian is the being that is always behind Ansem, as well as Terranort, and even showed up for Riku when he was Ansem in KH2. It's just kind of weird that he is always there, like why exactly? Also the Guardians head is one of the chest pieces which I think is where this theory started. I saw a whole idea about how he is the one that is the puppetmaster behind Xehanort. I dont know how they could do this, but if they explain in depth how and why then I would be all for this idea. Guardian has alot of theories behind him, being Terras own heartless, or whatever. I am not sure if anything was confirmed about what Guardian is, I might be an idiot regarding this one so if anyone knows more let me know.

Now regarding the MoM and Luxu.. The reason I am not including them is because I think that is something that is just bigger than KH3 and will be an ongoing plotpoint in KH. Like, this topic is more about people that played Xehanort that will be revealed in KH3, and the MoM will not be there which is confirmed already. I personally think MoM IS the mastermind but as a whole, not just the mastermind of Xehanorts plan. The MoM theory is bigger than what I am talking about here. Like Xehanort would just be one small piece to the puzzle of MoM compared to revolving COMPLETELY around his plans.

So I have only listed 3 possible suspects for being Xehanorts puppetmaser. I am counting on you guys to enlighten me on any other people that you have heard theories on that could possibly come out in the end of kH3 and be a crazy twist. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on these characters, and remember, I know this is not an ideal scenario in KH3, it is just for fun discussion and theorizing. One day, be it a happy or sad day for us fans, we may find out something like this happens while playing, but it will be fun to go "AHH I REMEMBER THAT GUARDIAN THEORY, I can't belive that is real!!!". Okay no that will never happen -_- heh... but still guys

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I've thought about this and I thought if Xehanort isnt the final boss it could be a physical, sentiment Manifestation of Kingdom Hearts. Sort of like the central heart of the moon. Its reasoning being it wants to start a clean start with the universe after witnessing how much harm people have caused in pursuit of it

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I've thought about this and I thought if Xehanort isnt the final boss it could be a physical, sentiment Manifestation of Kingdom Hearts. Sort of like the central heart of the moon. Its reasoning being it wants to start a clean start with the universe after witnessing how much harm people have caused in pursuit of it

That's... pretty freaking ingenious. Basically, KINGDOM HEARTS pulls a Space Runaway Ideon!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I like the idea of it being a manifestation of KH, but at the same time the signs all point to MoM or Luxu. There's theories of MoM being Xigbar already too. The keyblade, the "eye", the black box, the books of prophecy, etc. If I had to pick one though, it would be Xigbar. Things he's said always make it seem like he knows more than he's letting on, and part of that to me is who is actually pulling the strings.

TheMostRad

Michael Eisner in a extra-zippered plaid tuxedo.

His boss fight will see him ravaging Sora with straight-to-DVD sequels.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I hate this idea, it undermines the premise of the Xehanort saga.

Michael Eisner in a extra-zippered plaid tuxedo.

His boss fight will see him ravaging Sora with straight-to-DVD sequels.

Changed my mind. I like this idea, it strengthens the premise of the Xehanort saga.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Chernabog!

Who has provided Xehanort all these years with the Guardian (who resembles him quite a bit). That’s why he was the gatekeeper to the Final Rest, and why YMX said “your abyss awaits” and then he shows up on cue - after his volcano kept erupting as YMX got more frustrated with Riku in their convo about how he came to resist the darkness.

haha I wish :(

robotman

Many people would be angry about this but I personally don't mind at all, just as long as we get to have SDG vs Xehanort or SRK vs Xehanort or even a solo fight vs Xehanort.

If there is a person behind Xehanort, it's either Marluxia or Xigbar... I don't care who it is, just as long as it's someone we already know. I don't want them making up a character for this purpose, that would irritate me.

Last edited:

kaseykockroach

Awards
Kingdom Hearts...is EVIL!

No, really, wouldn’t fighting a giant evil heart be cool?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Kingdom Hearts...is EVIL!

No, really, wouldn’t fighting a giant evil heart be cool?

Perhaps not so much Kingdom Hearts itself but its supposed counterpart and Guardian, the X-blade itself.

Even the regular Keyblades made in its image are implied to have at least a low level of sentience as they chose who can wield them so it's no too farfetched that the X-blade has it on a higher level.

So how about the X-blade having enough of some pesky humans constantly trying to forge it in order to claim Kingdom Hearts' power to play god and thus decides to wipe them out?

Perkilator

Awards
I’d take a manifestation of Kingdom Hearts, just as long as it what Xehanort becomes, maybe after stabbing himself with the χ-Blade or something.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I would enjoy this if it happened. Xehanort to me isn't a satisfying villain, and I'd like the character to be outmaneuvered by someone else / something he never would've expected at the end, making his convoluted time travel hijinks all for naught. I could see it happening with Xigbar, since I've always thought the character in the Org. suit from Chi talked similarly to Xigbar.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Chernabog!

Who has provided Xehanort all these years with the Guardian (who resembles him quite a bit). That’s why he was the gatekeeper to the Final Rest, and why YMX said “your abyss awaits” and then he shows up on cue - after his volcano kept erupting as YMX got more frustrated with Riku in their convo about how he came to resist the darkness.

haha I wish :(
Chernobyl being like the alpha pureblood heartless would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back