• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If there was a Kingdom Hearts Theme Park...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

larxene_lover_16

If there was an entire park or section of a park themed to Kingdom Hearts, would do you think should be the ultimate headliner attraction? I believe a extravagent dark ride based on Organization XIII would be cool.

ShinuXIII

a roller coster
thats inside of a giant dome and inside the dome surrounding the roller coaster are walls with screens on them each section of the dome has a difforent theme first in destiny islands with sora riku and kairi make everything get happy then move to the heartless section where it beacomes 3 D and it looks like the heartless are coming at you and then the twilight town one make everything seem happy again then the nobody section where there are the things you do the reversal around when fighting Xemnas and the first nobody boss and it looks like there going around you then finally i giant spiral thats in that round room where the organization sits and there sitting there talking while your going in that spiral!

tha'd be sweet!!!!

Pikangie

They should add Kingdom Hearts to the Disney store and Disneyland... I see nothing at all with them... T_T

I used to work there, and not even the other employees/employers knew what Kingdom Hearts was. Only 2 of them.

ShinuXIII

They should add Kingdom Hearts to the Disney store and Disneyland... I see nothing at all with them... T_T

I used to work there, and not even the other employees/employers knew what Kingdom Hearts was. Only 2 of them.

i know they used to have them at hastings!
but when i went to the disney store here and asked about kingdom hearts the stupid staff made fun of me and i started yelling at them and got kicked out
it was rude!

Pikangie

Why, I just so happen to have an illustration simulating what such an event would be like:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/763/nomaruuuugk5.png

LOL, Nomura really does have a belt fetish... even Kairi has belts... and Have you seen Lulu's dress... D:< I think he likes zippers too.

Yaoi~ *drool* If only they were on human bodies...

...IS THAT AN ASS INSIDE JACK'S MOUTH? LOL

It was funny, though Nomura isn't that ugly. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back