• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Terra is Xehanort/Xenmas how will you feel about the latter now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

I mean for me since Terra seems like such a good person him turning into the guy we all love to hate would be the saddest story in the game for me. Topping Xion's. Especially if we find out Xehanort/Xenmas did all this horrible crap just to see Aqua and Ven again. What I'm asking really is would you see Terra and Xehanort/Xenmas as different people, but technically the same? That's how I'm looking at Isa and Lea. Two good people with hearts turned into two bastards that don't, and that's sad.

pinkvelvet89

that's a good way to look at it.

originally, when I thought about terra being xehanort, I figured it seemed "right" for Nomura to do. And if he were to go there, this series would sky-rocket to standards even higher than some Final fantasies. The only thing I'm uneasy about is how easily we found this information out, and how that may ruin the heartbreaking truth for us. Even though I do want my theory to be proven correct, I still have doubts. And I want Nomura to "WOW!" us with this one.

PrimalDark

To be honest, I would feel great satisfaction 'cause it would be something we had already figured out. I've almost grown tired of being constantly outsmarted by Nomura and his 180 degree plot twists :tongue:

Kleith

Of course we figured it out, Nomura showed us Terra turn evil since the beginning...

It wasn't a mystery ! It's like seeing Star Wars episode 3, we all knew what would happen of Anakin, we just ignored the how and why, it's the exact same here.

PrimalDark

Did you even try reading the title for this thread? It says IF. We're not sure about anything yet... And what if Nomura showed us what he wanted us to see? I think he is capable of that...

Last edited:

Kleith

Ok let me see, so we know the game will tell us the past of Xehanort.

Since that person appears only at the very end of the game, it's safe (and by safe, I mean obvious) to say he is one of the main characters.

So, that leaves us with only those people :

Master Xehanort
Ven
Vanitas
Aqua
Mickey
Terra
Master Eraqus

So it's certain it's not Ven Aqua Mickey and Eraqus.

Vanitas ? Way unlikely, he's way too small, he absolutely doesn't look like him from what we've seen, the voice doesn't match at all neither...

So the only possible choice is MX or Terra. They both have a lot of connexions to Ansem, Riku, and Xemnas.

And well, I think it would be utterly lame to see Terra turn evil at the end of the game(confirmed by Nomura that was the climax of the game) and then just die 5 minutes after.

If it was MX, we could say he somehow absorb Terra, thus getting young and look like him... But it could very possibly be the opposite, Terra absorbing him in order to gain more power (we've seen repliku absorb Zexion's darkness, so the process is possible) might result in him being, well, like Xehanort. Then I guess Aqua will fight him and he'll lose his memory somehow.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I mean for me since Terra seems like such a good person him turning into the guy we all love to hate would be the saddest story in the game for me. Topping Xion's. Especially if we find out Xehanort/Xenmas did all this horrible crap just to see Aqua and Ven again.
that would deffinatly cause me to change my of the guy, and like u said it would make a very sad endin T.T

So, that leaves us with only those people :

Master Xehanort
Ven
Vanitas
Aqua
Mickey
Terra
Master Eraqus
why TF is aqua on the list :angry:
:95: what if its mickey XD[jk]

Kleith

I was just listing the main characters of the game to point out the obvious. ;)

Kleith

I completely agree with you, but the Fallen Hero is a classic, and since during the whole game, we're seeing Terra's fall, it would be kinda lame if just gets killed/absorbed by MX or Vanitas.

The whole Xemnas thing about trying to change the universe (maybe to prevent any suffering, kinda like Seymour and all, it's also a classic) and trying to find the chamber of respose maybe in order to find his old friend will have much more impact than just an old bastard who shows up from nowhere and is just "evil".

Nomura wanted his tragedy with BBS. Thought it might not be as simple as "Terra becomes Xehanort", note that Vanitas tells Ven Terra will cease to be "Terra", thus implying he will become another person (xehanort or not). Since Riku and Ansem wears Xehanort and Vanitas outfits, maybe he absorbs them somehow... He could have had some kind of thirst for darkness, always wanting more...

I think the "how" will be the thing we didn't plan, but in the end, the hero that turns into the bad guy seems pretty much likely. (And it's not a bad thing we figured it out, as I said, it's like waiting for Episode 3 of star wars.)

He confirmed it a while ago, when talking about BBS video, he said that was representing the climax of the upcoming game.

Kenpachi

Note:bah, i hate computers..

it could have something to do with that alter Terra in KH2finalmix, BBS might lead to who that really is too.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
I can't deny the possibility of Terra being Xehanort, I just think it's not always good to trust what seems to be obvious, since plot twists are second nature to Nomura...
tru but there almost always esay to figurie out half way through the game.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I dont think Terra is Xehanort, because someone, who fights and looks just like him, is in KH2 Final Mix as the most powerful boss in KH to date. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - Terra Battle This will support the theory that Terra might not even be dead.

Nomura said it's uncertain if that's really Terra and that it doesn't really matter if you think it's him or not.

Interviewer: May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.

Nomura: If they really are the same person, or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.

PrimalDark

tru but there almost always esay to figurie out half way through the game.

Exactly,it's just that we haven't even layed hands on the game, that's why it's difficult to predict what's going to happen.

And by the way I just noticed a similarity between Riku and Xehanort that supports the Terra-Xehanort theory ( I personaly don't support the theory but I think it is a nice find): If Terra is Xehanort then that means Xehanort's heartless in Riku is in fact Terra's Heartless. This means Riku and Terra share the same darkness so it would explain their link and the meaning of their names...

Last edited:

Skykh

Xehanort anagram without X

No heart= ansem

Another=Xemnas

Earth= Terra?

Kenpachi

Nomura: If they really are the same person, or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.

Which further confirms my theory, cause even though Nomura may have said that, it only means that Nomura knows who it is and he might reveal it later or never.

Or it means that that Warrior has something to do with BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back