• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Sora made a nobody when he became a heartless...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Sora mecame a heartless in Kingdom Hearts, when he stabed himself with the keyblade of peoples hearts to realese kairi's hearts within him. he became a Shadow and Kairi purified him alittle while after he bacame a heartlees, that way, he was turned back as a human, so then Sora was a "walking heart" until the beginning of KHII, because he didn't have a body because of Roxas' existence, his Nobody, his body

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Where's his heartless?

Or was Sora himself a heartless (technically) until the end of KH2?
He was technically a Heartless until the beginning of KH2, when Roxas merges with him to wake Sora up.

αsiя

space coke
Did you play the KH1 after the Riku battle, remember that heartless you were controlling. Yea that was Sora. Sora was a heartless that regained a form (he's basically a walking heart) thanks to Kairi's light, it wasn't until the end of Roxas story when Sora became complete.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Sora was technically a Heartless until the beginning of KH2. That's how it always works. Like Xehanort's Heartless from KH1 IS Xehanort the Apprentice who transformed into a Heartless. It's not like 2 separate beings come out... basically you transform into a Heartless and then another being (a nobody) is created from your body.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The little Shadow Heartless you play as after Sora stabs himself; that's Sora's Heartless. When he met up with Kairi later on, her light purified him, and gave him a human form. Up until he merged with Roxas in KH2, he was merely a walking heart.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Don't forget about anti form, which is like the remnants of sora's times as a heartless.

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
i wish sora became a more powerful heartless, i mean, a shadow? for god sake!
Sora simply didn't have much darkness in his heart; it wouldn't have made much sense for him to be anything else. Not to mention the interesting challenge that controlling a Shadow posed.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Sora's like Aqua, she has a strong heart but not much darknees, if Aqua turned into a heartleess, she would be a Shadow but her nobody would be like the Org. XIII ones, like the somebody, equal to them, the persona look-a-like, not that white things

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Don't forget about anti form, which is like the remnants of sora's times as a heartless.

This really. I think it wasn't that Sora didn't have much darkness in his heart; it was probably more that he rejected that darkness instead, thus his "Heartless potential", so to speak, was vastly limited. xD Could be wrong, but that's how I've always seen it. In KH2, Anti-Form, despite of its drawbacks, it's shown to be incredibly strong. Sora probably has a lot more darkness in him than most think he does.

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Imma guess you either have a powerful nobody, or a powerful heartless. I don't think it goes both ways.
It's entirely possible to have both a strong heart/will and a heart of great darkness, hence Ansem SoD and Xemnas. But it's not necessary to have one to have the other.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Thats because his potential for Darkness was weaker than it is now. And how much more powerful should he have gotten? He became a walking heart with the image of a body and uses a Keyblade. Don't see other Heartless/Walking Hearts doing that.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Imma guess you either have a powerful nobody, or a powerful heartless. I don't think it goes both ways.

Xehanort.

And like everyone else said, the reason Sora only turned into a Heartless was because he didn't have much darkness in him. If someone like Riku turned into a Heartless, he could end up becoming a Darkside probably.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah...in BBS they didn't even refer to some as a person, they reffered to them as a heart

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
This really. I think it wasn't that Sora didn't have much darkness in his heart; it was probably more that he rejected that darkness instead, thus his "Heartless potential", so to speak, was vastly limited. xD Could be wrong, but that's how I've always seen it. In KH2, Anti-Form, despite of its drawbacks, it's shown to be incredibly strong. Sora probably has a lot more darkness in him than most think he does.
"The closer you get to light the stronger your shadow becomes" in other words the stronger the light inside Sora became so did the darkness in his heart.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder if the Heartless was 'Sora', or just a monster made of darkness animated by the power of his heart. Then when he was purified, the monster was killed and his heart freed and given form?

Ansem SoD is referred to as a Heartless though... I just think it doesn't seem to fit. Heartless really seem like a hive mind, little parts of the same living darkness. More like the zombies in Dead Space than the zombies in... Sean of the Dead XDD

idk, I'm probably overthinking this

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sora hardly had any Darkness in his Heart :/
Unless it's been confirmed otherwise, the Anti-Form is either a hybrid of the Heartless remnant and the following, or it's just the following: A buildup of the negative energies generated by multiple uses of non-purifyng drive forms.
Ansem SoD is referred to as a Heartless though... I just think it doesn't seem to fit. Heartless really seem like a hive mind, little parts of the same living darkness.
It's explained that Ansem SoD was both humanoid and sentient because he held onto his sense of self despite becoming a Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back