• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Sora had gone against MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

No matter how much training Sora he will need help against Master Xehanort. No keyblade master or apprentice should take him on alone.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Again, if Sora's so great, why did he need help fighting Larxene.

I believe that's where you fell on your face. Oh, wait... that was everywhere in this thread.

Is that when she caught off guard by talking about Namine or rushed in after fight Riku replica?

No thats when I proved you all wrong then you all called me a troll lol.

BOO YAA!!!!

Lol Loke, you fail. Everything you says sucks. Not to be mean or anything. It's just weird how you think you're right but you're not :-/

[/forumfight]

Like how I was wrong about Yen sid? BOO YAA!!!!

gosox333

Jesus christ. To the people who are continuously exchanging posts with loke, just fucking stop. He's obviously trolling you, and you're only adding fuel to the fire by trying to argue with him. It's exactly what he wants.

Just IGNORE HIM.

loke13

Jesus christ. To the people who are continuously exchanging posts with loke, just fucking stop. He's obviously trolling you, and you're only adding fuel to the fire by trying to argue with him. It's exactly what he wants.

Just IGNORE HIM.

Good point Just ignore me stay ignorant. To things around you.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Just IGNORE HIM.

Trolls aren't usually obsessed with post count as it's more of a hit 'n run business.

Is that when she caught off guard by talking about Namine or rushed in after fight Riku replica?

So you admit that Donald and Goofy do save Sora and help him out?

Xidimoc

Look, this thread is filling up with unrelated (to the topic) posts. Can we get back on topic and tone down the useless stuff?
Thanks.
(You might as well ignore this as this post itself is unrelated)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It was assumed not to be canon because it was said it doesn't matter whose under the armor. If it doesn't matter the fight doesn't matter. But from the look of BBS, the fight was in fact canon.

Actually, Nomura said it doesn't matter whether or not you think LS is Terra, which is technically true, as LS would be what he was regardless of what you think. =/

Ummm no if he really wanted to posses Terra he would of just knocked him out and put his heart inside the boy.

Yeah, of course MX didn't want to possess Terra. I mean, it's not like MX getting Terra to accept his darkness and mold him how he saw fit was part of his master plan or anything. Yeah, MX didn't use his keyblade to free his heart and throw it into Terra, he obviously tripped over and accidentally stabbed himself with the keyblade, which caused his heart to fall out and accidentally fall into Terra's body.

I didn't think it was possible for a person to be this stubborn.

Oh, what delicious irony...

HURRRR DURRRR/ BOO YAA!!!

It's nice to see you're dropping your "intelligent" facade and acting like your normal self.

You are pathetic, and should be denied access to the internet until you get out of middle school.

It's people like him that makes other users dislike the KH sections. =|

Good point Just ignore me stay ignorant. To things around you.

This coming from the person who thought MX wasn't evil or that Vanitas was one of the leaders of the Keyblade War that MX just happened to stumbled across?

I know I'm feeding the troll, but I had to vent my annoyance...

Z

Zulkir

KH2 Mickey anyone?

25 characters

What about KH2 mickey? You mean he'll just pop in like he does in KH2 if Sora went against MX?

I thought the original idea was to see if Sora could(in his current, KH2 form) take on MX alone.

My response was, KH is all about bonds of friendship, the question is wrong in the first place, since Sora should never fight alone.

He didn't against the LS either, for those of you going "omg he beat LS, LS beat Xehanort, Sora LOLPWN MX"

Yezen

O. I thought everyone was ranking people based on their strength. And so I was introducign KH2 Mickey into the debate. idk. Sora didn't fight alone against LS?

Z

Zulkir

O. I thought everyone was ranking people based on their strength. And so I was introducign KH2 Mickey into the debate. idk. Sora didn't fight alone against LS?

No, he fights with Donald and Goofy AFAIK, it's just that they die so hideously quickly that it often looks like a lone fight.

Unless I'm incorrect, I haven't seen that fight in years.

F

Fagren

It was assumed not to be canon because it was said it doesn't matter whose under the armor. If it doesn't matter the fight doesn't matter. But from the look of BBS, the fight was in fact canon.

Translation for Nomura: I haven't found a way to make LS canon with the least amount of retcons possible yet.

loke13

Actually, Nomura said it doesn't matter whether or not you think LS is Terra, which is technically true, as LS would be what he was regardless of what you think. =/

Yeah, of course MX didn't want to possess Terra. I mean, it's not like MX getting Terra to accept his darkness and mold him how he saw fit was part of his master plan or anything. Yeah, MX didn't use his keyblade to free his heart and throw it into Terra, he obviously tripped over and accidentally stabbed himself with the keyblade, which caused his heart to fall out and accidentally fall into Terra's body.

Oh, what delicious irony...

What about KH2 mickey? You mean he'll just pop in like he does in KH2 if Sora went against MX?

I thought the original idea was to see if Sora could(in his current, KH2 form) take on MX alone.

My response was, KH is all about bonds of friendship, the question is wrong in the first place, since Sora should never fight alone.

He didn't against the LS either, for those of you going "omg he beat LS, LS beat Xehanort, Sora LOLPWN MX"

Ummmmm donald and don't factor into most if not all final fights. Like you sayed yourself they dies so quickly you might as well be fighting alone. But since its acanon fight and not the final boss of course that won't.

It's nice to see you're dropping your "intelligent" facade and acting like your normal self.

It's people like him that makes other users dislike the KH sections. =|

This coming from the person who thought MX wasn't evil or that Vanitas was one of the leaders of the Keyblade War that MX just happened to stumbled across?

I know I'm feeding the troll, but I had to vent my annoyance...

Wow you didn't really say anything in this post did you? It 80% bashing me glad to see i'm such an impact on your forum life.

Ummmmm donald and don't factor into most if not all final fights. Like you sayed yourself they dies so quickly you might as well be fighting alone. But since its acanon fight and not the final boss of course that won't.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Fagren said:
Translation for Nomura: I haven't found a way to make LS canon with the least amount of retcons possible yet.

Like I said, technically LS being canon does not contradict Nomura's statement.

Wow you didn't really say anything in this post did you? It 80% bashing me glad to see i'm such an impact on your forum life.

More like 66%.
Besides, even if I did post a valid and reasonable response to your "argument", all I would get would be a half-ass, idiotic response from you that seemed to have been written by a ten year old (not to insult ten year olds) that ignored everything that was being said to him, followed by a childish, stupid "BOO YAA!!!". At least, that's what I assume, seeing as that's been happening throughout this thread. So please forgive me, but I really don't feel like taking the time to present a reasonable response when the other person doesn't appear to be listening at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back