• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If someone Died!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Re: Someone Dies!!!

Ya i would. Id love for BHK to die...
If they do Die they would probably come back to you or whatever like a ghost or memories. I dont think Disney would let someone die but they might.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards

People dying make it all the more interesting. If Sora died, that's be pretty interesting, and I'd love every second of it!

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com

Sora is my favorite character, and I'll be upset if he dies.... but it would actually make the story more interesting... and I'd wanna play even more. If Kairi or Riku dies... I'll be okay, but surprised. :p

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd like to see stupid guy die or atleast stay dead when I kill him!! *gets annoyed as remembers final boss fights on KH*

But if Sora or Riku died, I'd probably be crying for two years or more and probably won't play KH anymore cause I'd cry everytime I saw or thought about Sora or Riku. ;_;

x-knight

i would want some one like cid to die (if he was in kh2) then they would feel sad and wont be able to get a gummi ship off him and havt to go on sum ridiculous quest to get a new gummi ship.

i dont hate cid or anything i just think he would be a good character to be chossen to die.

Doushitemo

OMG, if Sora died, I'd cry forever! But like KingdomHikari said, it would make the story more interesting. I kind of want Riku to die, not cuz I don't like him (I do), but I think it would really make the story great. But Disney probably won't do that.

D

Dark_Heartless

rikus alredy had a story and sora and kairi lost ther hearts so that rules them 3 out i think... i hope one of the unkowns die! they are so annoying! ecxept for axel, zexion and larxene(and dwu, bfu and geu there kewl)

D

Dark_Heartless

Hey jus to tell ya khgamer, your thumnail/little pic on left looks cool!!! :)

D

Dark_Heartless

how the hell do you get a thumb nail!!!! i cant for sum reeson(sry for changing subject)

A

Aragorn

Not to be odd or anythin, but i hope Sora dies so he can mentor BHK as a ghoast like Star wars

Doushitemo

Aragorn said:
Not to be odd or anythin, but i hope Sora dies so he can mentor BHK as a ghoast like Star wars

That's different........but interesting.......but it probably won't happen.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper

Aragorn said:

okayis everybody bitten by the star wars bug!? >< okay anywhoz interesting. if sora dies than no i wouldn't play it but if he come back to life then yes. riku dies i'll still definitatly play it i don't totally like riku but i have a respect for him anfd if kairi dies i'll still play i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back