• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Persona 5 and Final Fantasy XV came out at the same time, which would you get?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

If Persona 5 and Final Fantasy XV came out at the same time, which would you get?

• Persona 5

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Final Fantasy XV

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Both

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerGuy88

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm seeing it a lot on the internet so I'm bringing it here. SE Japan did a survey asking fans about Final Fantasy XV. The 47th question asked if P5 & FFXV came out at the same time, which would you get. Personally (lol) I would get Persona 5 because I'm more into that series than Final Fantasy. Also, realizing this now, that survey might affect when Final Fantasy XV is release and either delay or push up the release date next year.
Source: Siliconera

TheOtherPromise

I'm more interested in Final Fantasy XV because the combat looks more interesting to me. I'd probably get Persona 5 eventually though.
If this does delay Final Fantasy XV we won't know because we dont know the release date yet.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd get both of them at the same time if I can afford it at the time. However, I'd definitely buy Persona 5 first long before FFXV, if it really came down to it. In any case, I rather neither game delay the other game's release, because that's just dumb imo.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If I had a PS4 in this situation, then P5 all the way. XV looks like a good game but I'm still way too bitter over the fact that majority of what I liked in Versus seems to be gone from XV.

Plus, I mean, Atlus games are friggin long as hell and have a ridiculous amount of things youcan do in them. The only FF game I can think of where I ever spent nearly as much time in it as an Atlus game and had just as much fun is V, XII, and LR. XV might be one of the super filled ones but part of me doubts it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
P5. I don't have the money to buy too many games at once, so unless both games are going to have amazing LE/CEs that I can't ignore, then I'm going P5 first.

P5 is hitting every mark whereas I've gotten progressively disinterested with FFXV. Sure, little things about FFXV catch my attention and get me excited but overall I feel a strong sense of apathy.

Muke

whatever
Awards
FF XV. I have waited so long, I'll probably but it Day One. I just wouldn't be able to wait any longer..

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I worry less about my money & more about my time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Final Fantasy XV.

Who knows when Persona 5 will release outside of Japan and North America (judging from past instances, I'll see you in 2017 P5) and even then Japan and North America will probably be different dates.

At least FFXV is confirmed simultaneous worldwide release 2016.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm expecting this poll to be skewed, but to answer honestly, FFXV.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd get both at release, probably start up P5 first unless they show some more awesome footage but I'd end up finishing FF XV very soon most likely while P5 will probably take a few months to finish anyway because of it's slow paced nature with that turned based gameplay (I wish it was for Vita as well)

Wonderful

Awards
I'm still way too bitter over the fact that majority of what I liked in Versus seems to be gone from XV.
this. almost everything i've seen since tabata took over has diminished my excitement for the game. versus, for me, was going to be the first final fantasy game i really played and beat, it was a must have for me. now xv is more like a "i might get it if there is a dry period in my wanted game releases next year".

persona for me is the definitely must buy over xv.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I was intending to get both on release day but if they share a date, I'm not sure I'll be able to.

With games being the insane price they are in Canada already, and the very strong possibility of Collector's Editions, it's really hard to justify dropping about $200 if not more in one day.

I really don't know; I guess I would choose whichever game had the better CE/preorder incentive. And if there weren't any I liked, then I'd pick the one I thought would take longer to sell off cheaper.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Zero Escape 3.

But in this hypothetical scenario where I only have two games to choose from on a console I currently don't have, I choose Final Fantasy XV. Persona's great an' all but I'm more eager for XV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back