• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If MX plan went according to plan..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Ok say MX becomes Terranort without Terra resisting and Venitas without Ven interfering. ....how exactly would Terranort take the X-Blade from Venitas? The dude was an absolute nut, and when he got the X-Blade he was even more of a nut. I find it hard to believe Venitas would give the X-Blade to Terranort like that...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
A lot of people questioned this, including me, but for better or for worse 3D made the answer more apparent. It hasn't been said outright, but I'm 99.9% sure that Vanitas is a 'Nort. In that case, MX should potentially have the power to control Vanitas and take the X-Blade away from him should he choose to resist.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
In any case, I don't think it would have been a problem. Vanitas wanted to open the door to Kingdom Hearts and he wanted the apocalypse to happen, which is what Xehanort wanted.

Anagram

Banned
A lot of people questioned this, including me, but for better or for worse 3D made the answer more apparent. It hasn't been said outright, but I'm 99.9% sure that Vanitas is a 'Nort. In that case, MX should potentially have the power to control Vanitas and take the X-Blade away from him should he choose to resist.
Would he even need to take it then? Xehanort could just impose his will and have Vanitas do what he wanted right?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Would he even need to take it then? Xehanort could just impose his will and have Vanitas do what he wanted right?

That's an option too, yup. Though if it's anything like with YMX, MX can also possess, Venitas.

All in all, Xehanort had several options to take the X-Blade and even if Venitas wanted to resist, he probably wouldn't have had much choice in the end.

Anagram

Banned
That's an option too, yup. Though if it's anything like with YMX, MX can also possess, Venitas.

All in all, Xehanort had several options to take the X-Blade and even if Venitas wanted to resist, he probably wouldn't have had much choice in the end.

That's kinda sad...I wonder how much Xehanort warped Vanitas.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's kinda sad...I wonder how much Xehanort warped Vanitas.

He pretty much warped him completely from the beginning.
The separation of Ventus and Vanitas happened four years before BBS itself, around the time Sora was born.
This means Vanitas was under Master Xehanort's "care" for about four years and since he was a completely new being/existence already full of darkness, MX would have had no real problems placing a seed inside him and "mold" Vanitas into the weapon/tool he wanted him to be.

The golden eyes are a strong indication that he's part Xehanort and that means if Vanitas tried anything overly funny, MX would just override his mind to bring him back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back