• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Kingdom Hearts is an Action RPG...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
[FONT=&quot]How much of the games are action and how much of it is RPG. Percentage wise that is. Because some games are more action/rpg than the other.[/FONT]

Zeto

Awards
I wouldn't give percentages because at the end of the day it's just an action game with RPG elements mixed in with it. *shrug*

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I don't think this is something you can really quantify.

I agree with this here. Kingdom Hearts is an Action RPG because it has primarily action and RPG elements, not necessarily more of one than the other. Not only it it impossible to quantify, but it is also nearly impossible to compare the two aspects of the genre in such a way because the RPG systems act as a backbone to the mechanics of the action-based combat. The action and RPG systems and mechanics don't serve the same functions, and thus cannot be compared in a sense to determine the quantity of them.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Action and RPG are kinda...different components of the game, if you ask me.
The gameplay is mostly action-based, while the leveling-system and such is more RPG-based. I wouldn't give any percentages here either.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I consider BBS and DDD to be less actiony and more RPG, sheerly based on less detailed movement and actions in fights lead to battles being more about outmuscling stats than playing super well.

Hirokey123

Awards
I think it be more accurate to say 75% yaoi, 15% action yaoi, 5% bestiality, 2% RPG, and 3% action.

Tarn

Awards
Why do you ask? It's 100% quantifiable truth.
Pretty sure thats why they said "Where's the lie?"...

Anyway, 70% Yaoi, 10% Yuri, 5% Sora x (Someone not even relevant)*, 5% Action, 10% "One who knows nothing, will understand nothing"***.

* No, i'm talking about minor characters and all the strange 1-moment-shipping pairs everyone has**.
** Good thing Xigbar gave me his "Anti-Ship" RPG...
*** Oh, and an extra 1% for ALL THE FANTASIES EVERYONE HAS INVOLVING ORG. XIII YAOI AND CRACKSHIPS!!

Last edited:

Tarn

Awards
By the darkness, don't get me started on the selfcest... makes up for atleast 20% of my count...

Also, for my YURI count... I included EVERYONE... even the puppet apparently noone likes, and the frail artist noone wants to mention apparently.

(In all honestly, I just joined in because I was bored.)

Morgenstern

Awards
Kingdom hearts is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember that the thread has been turned into joke percentages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back