• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If KH3DHD is released...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

What will be attached with it? Will it just be the game on its own? I somewhat doubt it.

Antar

Awards
If they do make another Remaster with DDD, there isn't really anything it can be attached to so it might be by itself. But they might decide to do something with KH chi, too, so it is a possibility that they might be together. It would make some sense, too, since they are both very important for the upcoming KH3.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
If they do make another Remaster with DDD, there isn't really anything it can be attached to so it might be by itself. But they might decide to do something with KH chi, too, so it is a possibility that they might be together. It would make some sense, too, since they are both very important for the upcoming KH3.

Still going by my Kingdom Hearts HD <3 Remix idea xD; With the <3 meaning "less than 3", and it includes DDD, lacalized Chi, and maybe some bonus cutscenes leading to KH3 or a demo for it.

SephirothZ

They would never use the fish face/kiss face in a title in the West. Maybe in Japan, a big maybe, but it would never fly in the West. If they change names based on what would be more appealing (which Square Enix is heavily known for), then they would never use a fish/kiss face in a title of one of their games. :p

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
They would never use the fish face/kiss face in a title in the West. Maybe in Japan, a big maybe, but it would never fly in the West. If they change names based on what would be more appealing (which Square Enix is heavily known for), then they would never use a fish/kiss face in a title of one of their games. :p

Actually I was under the understanding that "<3" was a heart. Which would be perfect for a Kingdom Hearts game. Can't get any weirder than 358/2 Days.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Actually I was under the understanding that "<3" was a heart. Which would be perfect for a Kingdom Hearts game. Can't get any weirder than 358/2 Days.

Yeah, man. <3 is a heart. Where on earth are you that it's called a fish kiss? (I think < 3 is really clever btw)

Noel

Awards
KH3DHD.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who think how absolutely ridiculous that name is. Say it with me now. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD Remix for the Wii U.

Annnyways. I posted something earlier about it but it didn't get really much attention in the other thread.

Okay. I'm gonna get my Kupo kicked for this idea, but possibly have KH3D;HD be a Wii U exclusive? Reasons why? We'll get Sora and every other original character in Super Smash Bros 5

The real reason? I dunno, I already appreciate that we have already gotten almost a full HD collection uve' every Kingdom Hearts game on PS3, but we're forgetting that Nintendo is practically the small piece uve' history Kingdom Hearts kind uve' well forgot—using this way out uve' proportion— to give credit for. It also make sense since TWEWY was on the DS/Nintendo, and since some characters were in KH3D. It might actually be fine to give them some justice and see them on the big Wii U screen!

It's a kick for all the stones in this case. TWEWY gets recognized even more, Wii U gets more profit that it sorrowly needs right now, and more people would enjoy Kingdom Hearts! Of course who wouldn't want to Sora and Neku fighting Link in the future?

Sdog

Awards
A Kingdom Hearts 3 demo. All of these spills and rumors have me pumped.

Would definitely be down, seeing it is plausible since we're getting a FFXV one.

But I don't want just a DDD remake with addons to that, I'd want it packaged alongside 1.5 and 2.5. But more stuff with that would be nice X)

dgruwez

The <3 symbol is cute, but it's also for sissies. I remain sceptical.

Proceed.

Precursor Mar

KH3DHD.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who think how absolutely ridiculous that name is. Say it with me now. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD Remix for the Wii U.

Annnyways. I posted something earlier about it but it didn't get really much attention in the other thread.

Making it a Wii U exclusive would defeat the purpose of making the HD collections in the first place.

I guess a way they could go about it is localizing Chi and then releasing 3DHD with a few exclusive cards, like how 2.5's japanese collector's edition had an exclusive 2.5 card for Chi. They could also make a Kingdom Hearts Saga collection that includes 3DHD for PS4, I say PS4 because at this point I don't think a PS3 version would sell well.

Mr Yippie

Huh, I wonder if they're going to release a platinum collection and KH3D both this year, to make up for 3D not having any extra games/movies attached to it.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if we got a 3DHD game featuring a demo of KH3 and (possibly) a playable version of BbSv2/a movie version (which would be more likely). Plus, SE is, for whatever reason, still seems to be taking down a lot of videos regarding anything showcasing the ending of the secret episode.

Articus

The <3 symbol is cute, but it's also for sissies. I remain sceptical.

Proceed.

I lol'd.

I wouldn't mind that title.

I feel like with the Keyblade transforming in KH3 they are implementing, a possible KH mmo might emerge... cuz different weapons n stuff. Re: Chi!

I can dream.

Xeyril

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a 3DHD game featuring a demo of KH3 and (possibly) a playable version of BbSv2/a movie version (which would be more likely). Plus, SE is, for whatever reason, still seems to be taking down a lot of videos regarding anything showcasing the ending of the secret episode.

That's really interesting.
KH3DHD and a movie showing the events between BBS and KH1.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I think the greatest possible option for sales would be a KH: Ultimate RE:Mix with KH1, KH2, and DDD, Sora's 3 biggest journeys.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My hope at the moment:

1. DDD FM, probably the least substantial FM to date, but there should still be some sort of new content.

2. Chi Theater Mode, gets everyone up to speed on that game.

3. Kingdom Hearts 3 Demo/prologue, this requires more explanation. Basically I'm thinking a semi-demo/semi-standalone game in the style of MGSV Ground Zeroes (Or Dead Rising 2 Case Zero or Dissidia Prologus): fulfilling the demo qualities by having the same engine & core mechanics as KH3, but set in its own small world with its own small story. This would make up for the lack of a 2nd full game on the disc & could serve as a way to avoid repeating the Roxas prologue problem KH2 had.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If Nomura doesn't want DDD to ship by itself, and they'd want to capitalise on the profits, I can see Square Enix doing to exact same thing they're doing with Type-0 and FFXV. A short demo that is only available for paying customers with full-on voice acting (if they got two people in to record a few lines for am E3 trailer then they will get voices for a demo).

If x is never brought to the west (prove this wrong with #chitothewest), then I guess I'd like a new collectable in DDD, where you collect an item and it starts like a short video explaining parts of chi and you only get the full story by collecting them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back