• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If KH3D HD comes out this year/exists, what extra content do you think it will have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerGuy88

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I was thinking, maybe they'll add new Dream Eaters Spirits/Nightmares, new Keyblades, new cutscenes, and new Commands from past games.

BlazeHeatnix

Remember that the HD collections didn't really add anything. They just moved Japanese exclusives over for the first time. Nomura said he's done with Final Mix's, if I recall.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I had a dream while I was sick yesterday that there were new Dream Eaters, a new boss and a new character scenario . It was a bad dream.

As for what I'd actually want, it'd be the addition of Sho Minamimoto, the boss we deserved but never got (except in Flick Rush). He should be a special boss that you can fight after revisiting Traverse Town with his own cutscenes involving the TWEWY gang.

Frollo boss fight added because I feel so cheated.

Lower the max affinity level for Dream Eaters to like...5 or 4. I ain't got time to pet and feed these little jerks.

Fix the glitches, especially the Memoirs one where if you use the menu you get locked out of Link Portal missions!!!

Drop meter should pause during boss battles.

NPCs! A TON OF THEM.

Remember that the HD collections didn't really add anything. They just moved Japanese exclusives over for the first time. Nomura said he's done with Final Mix's, if I recall.

No, he never said that. The last time he talked about a Final Mix was back when KH3D has released and he said there was no plan to make a KH3D FM at that time.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
No, he never said that. The last time he talked about a Final Mix was back when KH3D has released and he said there was no plan to make a KH3D FM at that time.

Furthermore, if I recall correctly it also isn't Nomura alone who calls the shots if there will be a Final Mix or not.

As for new things for a HD KH DDD, fixing the glitches would really be something neat, especially that idiotic glitch that switches around Sora's and Riku's Link Portals, making some of them inaccessible.

Adding a possibility to refight all Story bosses would also be a neat thing, i.e. adding Chernabog, Ansem and the Anti-Black Coat as secret portals too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd also appreciate if they ACTUALLY fixed the fatal glitch that makes you fall through the floor while fighting Young Xehanort. Saying it's fixed does not actually eliminate the fact that people did fall through the floor still.

Just...actually debug the game. Yeah. That'd be really great.

wolfshadow

Drop meter should pause during boss battles.

This, especially the very first boss fight for Sora and Riku in Traverse Town. Freakin' hated having to switch between the "same" fight for both characters simultaneously only having to restart every 5 mins or so. However long you had to wait for each drop.

And I hope for a proper Frollo fight as well.

Also would like TWEWY boss(es), but if that doesn't happen atleast have them in kh3.

Anagram

Banned
I did not like DDD all that much so the only thing I can really think of that would be a likely change would be the drop meter idea already listed.

Anagram

Banned
Update.

After playing KH2 and BBS on level one playthroughs I got an idea. I would like DDD to have its own type of "challenge mode".

•Your given a set number of abilities (perhaps gaining a few more as you go but not many)
•No dream eaters to help (which also means what abilities or stats boosts you get would be through story)
•Finally your set to only one keyblade. A type of Kingdom Key+ like Days had but with stats to match the challenge mode and no switching out.
•Without dream eaters the commands would be limited too but you can work around that with the mohel shops some way

Olympian

I'd like to see a Xigbar boss fight and an extra Xemnas fight for Sora. It really bugs me that Sora only got one boss in the final world, while Riku got 4 (5 if you count Ventus armour). Otherwise I'd like a new secret boss and a secret ending that are tied to KH3.

Samhain

Bronze Member
How about none? I'm sick of this shit. Please, just release KH3, goddamn it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
How about none? I'm sick of this shit. Please, just release KH3, goddamn it.

Calm down, a separate team works on the HD releases. Making or not making DDD has no effect on the pace of KH3's development. Actually scratch that, it helps KH3, because the remakes are practice to new hires who need to be up to speed on how to make a KH game. We learned this quite recently.

My hope is they retcon in a Kairi scenario. I don't get why they waited until the very last scene to get around to her (far too late IMO) & it would open up the needed slots for more bosses:

TT-Sho or noise boss
Notre Dame-Frollo
Grid-CLU
PP-Monstro or Coachman
CoM-full bodied Holey Moley
SoS-actual Chernabog bosss or perhaps Yen Sid testing Kairi himself?
Final-Apprentice Xehanort (her "rival" nort due to being the version that took her away from home)

Also, donkey dream eaters. How they didn't put those in PP is beyond me.

hlc1988

Awards
I'd like to see a Xigbar boss fight and an extra Xemnas fight for Sora. It really bugs me that Sora only got one boss in the final world, while Riku got 4 (5 if you count Ventus armour). Otherwise I'd like a new secret boss and a secret ending that are tied to KH3.

Technically DDD was really Riku's game... considering how many bosses Sora fights in all the other games, it seems only fair that he is let off for at least one game :p

Olympian

Technically DDD was really Riku's game... considering how many bosses Sora fights in all the other games, it seems only fair that he is let off for at least one game :p

I don't mind Riku being the star but having only one boss made Sora's finale too easy. Plus I really enjoy fighting Xigbar, he is one of the few bosses that I will never get tired of fighting.

vanitasxkairi7

It would be interesting if Sora (and Riku) fought Vanitas as a secret boss. You know for KH3 hype and whatnot

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I guess the portal system would be changed the most, so I expect more Special Dream Eaters.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
It's a minor thing, but I wonder what would replace the Frequent Friend trophy if they don't implement a replacement system?

Megavoltage

Awards
I really want them to tweak the leveling system. You have to do way too much poking and LA LA LA LA LA minigames to unlock abilities. The process needs to be shortened real bad. I love everything about the game except the atrocious Nintendog leveling system. I probably wont even buy HD if they don’t tweak it some.

Anagram

Banned
Tweaking the keyblade damage would be nice. It feels like ever since BBS that the keyblade does little damage till your higher in level than is required to beat the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back