• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If KH3 had a Online/CoOp system, how you think it could be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytomxxx

It can work as Mirage Arena with different things (I didnt played mirage arena so sorry if a miss something). I think would be fun to do story bosses with a friend instead of only Mirage Bosses exclusive. I think doing some sort of Olympus Cup in CoOp would be great as well.

Maybe it is little bit crazy, but would work to play through the entire story with a friend? Maybe your friends controling the party members.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’ve said it before, but I think it would be awesome if they used the Datascape to implement multiplayer. In a digital recreation of the worlds and events of KH3, the options would be pretty much endless. Multiplayer could be explained in-universe by saying that the other players are data constructs.

mytomxxx

I’ve said it before, but I think it would be awesome if they used the Datascape to implement multiplayer. In a digital recreation of the worlds and events of KH3, the options would be pretty much endless. Multiplayer could be explained in-universe by saying that the other players are data constructs.

I think it really opens much possibilities. This way we can do all the story fights with a friend, and not mess with the plot. I imagine you chosing the data char (kairi, roxas, aqua, terra, riku...) and playing with them. You could even include the True Org 13 (and the old ones why not) in this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I've written so much on this lol

obviously an arena mode. I think a mission mode with dedicated modifiers and even a level editor could be a game changer. gummi ship races and dogfights, PvP set in a big area- not unlike battle Royale but also not a clone. I'd love a good dungeon crawl tbh, you and 3 friends descend into a set of maps across increasingly difficult missions that take place within the RoD to get loot and kill enemies from across the series including X; the team can really go nuts with designs here.

I'd kill to get a simple co-op mode where a friend can just control buzz lightyear or goofy but I doubt we'll see it, and online components will most likely remain linked to KHX and at best work like Club Ubisoft titles where you get dumb rewards off of a worldwide scoreboard.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I think the local multiplayer in 358/2 days had the right idea, I loved playing as the organization members, as well as Donald and Goofy going through all the missions with a different playstyle and strategy, was really fun with friends. They should build on that.

1_Mendoza

Guys we already have the best possible multiplier system is KHuX... PVP, duh. If you don’t play it that’s your fault and you are not a true KH fan.... haha

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I think it would be based off Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key/Union Cross but with Kingdom Hearts 3 graphics and mostly the same gameplay as Kingdom Hearts 3.

Medals could be incorporated into the gameplay, just that certain medals would give you different abilities and situation commands.
You would still get a Spirit like you do in KHuX but it'll be a party member.

You would get several voices for your character when making your character in character creation. You can obtain new outfits and accessories from a Moogle as well battle items using Munny (that you earn in game, no Microtranscation stuff).

The main hub world would be Daybreak Town, they don't necessarily have to add new worlds, they can use the ones from the base game of Kingdom Hearts 3. The book of prophecies can see into the future so why can it not see San Fransokyo or Arendelle? The worlds would feature a story from their movies. Big Hero 6 will be the movie plot and probably the same with Toy Story but with heartless added as filler and Chrithy commentating on stuff at certain points in the story.

If they do add new worlds it should just be the ones that we see in KhUx like Wonderland and Agrabah. If they add the worlds from KhUx, I hope they fix the story progression a bit because the worlds are too slow and they should be done in one visit or two. The new worlds wouldn't be as big as KH3's worlds though.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I used to hand my little cousin the controller and tell him he was playing as Goofy. Little dumbass believed me hahaha SORRY TRISTAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back