• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If KH3 appears...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lv_kh0720

Now don't start flamin me around, I'm just asking a question, y'know.

If (and that's just an "IF") there will be KH3 or whatever the subtitle, if there will be a game that continues KH2 (with the MAJOR storyline, y'know what I mean, don't count CoM please, me myself won't throw away money for CoM if I haven't had a Gameboy) in a new console you don't have (PS3 or DS, for example) (I'm not a relative of anybody in the crew so I know nothing about the possibility),

will you buy one only for playing the game?

(I mean, if it isn't for playing Kingdom Hearts blah blah blah..., you won't buy that console in a lifetime.)

Anyway, post your opinions :)

HeartofTwilight

Yes, I have in my house most systems, a DS, a PSP (although they belong to my brothers i will take it) but i am planning on getting the PS3 anyway, mainly because it is the most likly system for KH3

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm gonna get a Ps3 regradless if KH3 is on there or not but, KH3 might not even be on consoles anymore in EGM latest rumor mill. Which I quote "Sora and, company might have ended their journey or consoles but, Noruma will probably look for the PSP to have the next KH game on".

khfreak13

Yeah I heard it's possible that Nomura will make the next KH on PSP because he stated that he was interested in the PSP's technology. I am going to get the PS3 not only because I think it's the most likely system that KH3 will be released on (If it ever does in my lifetime) but also because other great games are sure to come out on it. (Example: Final Fantasy 13).

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Most of you people are really stupid about this matter.

Numura stated that the next Kingdom Hearts game will not be for PSP or DS.

What do you guys think when say "KH for PSP" it means Kingdom Hearts I(One) will be on the PSP.

ffkh

the next console i buy is deterimined by Final Fantasy

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
No. I'm banking on my loaded sister buying whatever console it is. I've freeloaded off her this far. XD She bought the ps2, FF games except IX which I was given by my friend for Christmas, she bought kh2, all the manga, etc... I'm like the only person I know who has no money. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back