• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if kh2 turned out to be worse then kh1 whut wld u do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

Why would you say such a thing?? We've all been hearing great things, so I SEVERELY doubt it's gonna be bad.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i agree with S King. KH2 is going to be way better than KH1. from what we know now this game is way better. New keyblades, cool new exciting attacks, new game engine and batle engine, Auron!!!!!, whats not to love about this game. Trust me if this game is bad then i will give everyone on this frorum 50 bucks to replace their mney for buying KH2.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
there's no point saying that when it is gonna b better than KH, they've made changes to those minor mistakes KH used to have... and u saw the trailer n everything, it is gonna b better!!

cobrar17

you mean at scale of 1 to 10 or something....
wait a tick what am i saying!!!

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
kh2 is gonna be much better than kh....but if we keep getting trailers and making theories for this game then it wont be as good as we expect...thats y i only seen 1 trailer

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah true.. when you start to expect too much from a game..... by the time it comes you think it'll be the greatest thing ever to find out its just a game... and its not as perfect as you were hoping..... if kh3 comes along im gonna distance myself from trailers and forums.. i'll just wait for the supprise

K

khfan92

the game wont be worse. if it was, than se would lose a ton of a money and ppl would complain a lot. so the game will be better or it wouldn make sense.

K

keybladeprince

haha what kind of question is that? like 'oh no it's bad lets go cry like an emo kid' i'd just be like 'damn'

D

Dark_Heartless

i know how u feel reala... *cough* jak3 *cough*

ne way, milkman was asking IF it was worse....duh

i would probably finish the game, burn the game, and then throw myself off the empire state building.....(dear god i hope its not worse)

ya. well. i do crazy things.

just like the time i ate that salad and then made myself vomit on everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back