• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If KH 3D will be KH 3, will that be a bad idea?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~JD~

When asked about KH3 I believe Nomura gave an answer like this "Surely when that game comes it will need to be for one of the consoles" and in a later interview when asked about if KH3 would be on current gen consoles or next gen he said something along these lines, "We are planning for this generation of consoles, because when you deal with next gen it brings on new mechanics we have to experiment with and will make it take longer to finish"

So pretty much Nomura has confirmed KH3 will be either for PS3 (Most Likely), 360, or Wii.

Lol, definatley on the ps3. The facts:
kh was never ever on xbox, he wouldnt make us go buy ANOTHER system just to keep up with the story. That would be: ps2, gba, ds, 3ds, psp, and xbox? That would be rather random.

He would need to learn new mechanics to have it on the 360! Yes there FF, but KH is NOT ff, it has a COMPLETELY different engine, and it works differently.

Third and final: That would be the riskiest move ever to put it on the 360

Its on the ps3. Theres a better chance of it being on the 3DS, PSP, or PS2 than there is it being on the 360.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Not as unlikely as you think. Kingdom Hearts has been jumping consoles, handhelds for a while. It will be on PS3, but being multi-console seems very likely too.

Besides, we all know how much SE likes to grub money.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Lol, definatley on the ps3. The facts:
kh was never ever on xbox, he wouldnt make us go buy ANOTHER system just to keep up with the story. That would be: ps2, gba, ds, 3ds, psp, and xbox? That would be rather random.
If that were true he would have just kept the series on the PS2 only.

He would need to learn new mechanics to have it on the 360! Yes there FF, but KH is NOT ff, it has a COMPLETELY different engine, and it works differently.
Not if they use the crystal engine.

Third and final: That would be the riskiest move ever to put it on the 360
How? It makes since if there trying to make money by reaching to a wider gaming audience.

Its on the ps3.
Not confirmed.
Theres a better chance of it being on the 3DS, PSP, or PS2
Because its already on those systems 0.o
than there is it being on the 360.
See: Final Fantasy

State

Awards
Just because the Mark of Mastery Test is the only present plot-point of Kingdom Hearts 3DS doesn't mean it's the only one. What if it's actually the smallest of the plot-points or the second in the list of importance? Lots of things can happen between here and the game's release date.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i had a similar thought but the only thing that bugged me is why would they put a main title like kh3 on 3DS?

Zache

i had a similar thought but the only thing that bugged me is why would they put a main title like kh3 on 3DS?
Because its the successor to the best selling console of all time(in Japan), perhaps?
Maybe due to the relative popularity of handhelds in comparison to consoles?

KH3 won't be on 3DS, though. The pure density of such unadulterated fanboy rage would surely be devastating.

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Because its the successor to the best selling console of all time(in Japan), perhaps?
Maybe due to the relative popularity of handhelds in comparison to consoles?
so what? all the main games so far havnt been on a handheld and thatll kinda ruin the moment.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Birth By Sleep.
It's a sidestory with the importance and size (more or less on "size") of a main game, Nomura never said BBS was a main game loud out but if I'm not mistaken he did say all main games is and will stay none handhelds. He might just have said that about the next maingame though - KH 3 but whatever.

Re: If KH 3D will be KH 3, will that be a bad idea?
yeah but Nomura have confirmed it won't

PS. I don't want to discuss what kind of game BBS is so say something against it if you like, I won't start an argument

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
this thread shoould out itself on hold after jum festa we will see a good triler of the 3ds and will have our answere with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back