• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If I quote someone, do they get notifacations ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH_fan_03

Hi guys :)

I have a habit of sending private messages to someone who replied to a topic I posted and I couldn't

understand him or her.

But I know there are some forums who have a feature that once you quote someone or quote

a number of people, they will receive a notification that informs them that someone quoted them

and tells them which thread and post they were quoted so they can answer the person who

quoted them.

Is this feature included on this forum ?

Because I know that some people will eventually get annoyed and ignore you private messages and I don't want

to be the annoying one.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
No one will be notified if you quote them, AFAIK. I've been quoted hundreds of times and was never notified, but there could be a setting? I doubt it, though.

Quote to your heart's content.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Don't private message people incessantly over their posts. Ask them to clarify in the forums, and if it's important to get that clarification, you can message them but don't bug people. Most of the time, it's not that big of a deal.

Back