• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If I make it to level 100...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
...and I picked the staff at the start, will my stats end up being the same as they would if I was level 100 with the sword? I mean, besides the 1 extra MP. And I don't mean counting things like Power Ups and the like, cos I don't use those. Also, if I never use an AP Up, will I have enough AP to equip every ability?

...and I picked the staff at the start, will my stats end up being the same as they would if I was level 100 with the sword? I mean, besides the 1 extra MP. And I don't mean counting things like Power Ups and the like, cos I don't use those. Also, if I never use an AP Up, will I have enough AP to equip every ability?

the only thing that the staff changes is what ability you learn and at what level, and when your stats increase. so at lvl 100, the stats should only vary a little.

and you probably won't be able to equip every ability without ap ups.

haX

Oh, ok, cool. I guess it doesn't really matter, seeing as passed about level 70 the only things that really are challenging anymore are Ice Titan and Sephiroth...

And it's not really a huge deal if I can't equip all the abilities, I just thought it would be cool to have them all at once. No big deal, I can synth AP Ups if I need them.

Oh, ok, cool. I guess it doesn't really matter, seeing as passed about level 70 the only things that really are challenging anymore are Ice Titan and Sephiroth...

And it's not really a huge deal if I can't equip all the abilities, I just thought it would be cool to have them all at once. No big deal, I can synth AP Ups if I need them.

cool beans, i never bothered getting past lvl 65. since i already beat the game.

haX

I just want to reach level 100 to say I did it. I'm going for a kind of completion run, where I do just about everything I can think of. All the Coliseum matches, all the weapons for Donald and Goofy (that you can't buy in the shop, I mean), Ultima Weapon, etc.

I just want to reach level 100 to say I did it. I'm going for a kind of completion run, where I do just about everything I can think of. All the Coliseum matches, all the weapons for Donald and Goofy (that you can't buy in the shop, I mean), Ultima Weapon, etc.

sounds fun. but there's a lot to complete.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
You'll never have enough AP on anyone without AP ups. you'll be like 2 short or some shit for Donald and Goofy, but Sora needs at least 10 AP Ups to equip everything.

And yes, i think stat growth levels out, since later levels compensate for earlier growth in stuff like Magic, etc.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ nope. your stats will be different. you picking the staff instead of the sword goes beyond your leveling up with magic +1.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i think the stats will eventually be the same if you're level 100. (edit: sorry for mentioning this but) if there is a slight difference, try synthesizing power ups, defense ups, and ap ups from the moogle synthesis room. that'll fix it.

Last edited:

Deilnax

Awards
Sora's Stats at Level 100 (Kingdom Hearts)
Chosen Power Sword Sword Rod Rod Shield Shield
Unwanted Power Rod Shield Sword Shield Sword Rod
HP 84 84 84 84 84 84
MP 8 8 10 10 8 8
AP 37 39 39 39 39 37
Attack Power 57 57 54 56 55 56
Defence Power 52 51 53 51 54 54
Item Slots 7 7 6 6 8 8
Accessory Slots 3 3 3 3 3 3

imo the best thing to pick is the staff and to give up the sword. you get a little less
attack power and one fewer item slot but the 2 extra mp make up for it.

okay the chart is kinda messed up. here's the link to where i got it:
GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts (PS2) Final Mix Changes FAQ by Thorf

Last edited:

Tigerruss

Awards
Small tip if you have the ultima weapon, and want to lvl up quickly, just spam sepheroth.
With choosing staff, I was able to beat him at lvl54 and if I wanted to I could have just kept on doing it till I got to 100.
That is the quickest way if you can start to beat him every time, though you don't get items for synthesizing stat upgrades or equipment.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Also, if I never use an AP Up, will I have enough AP to equip every ability?

No.

I've used every single AP Up I picked up in the game on Sora, and he still doesn't have enough. Mind you, you wouldn't want it, because some of them are pointless and then there's like a million 'Auto-thingy' abilities.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
;4214094 said:
No.

I've used every single AP Up I picked up in the game on Sora, and he still doesn't have enough. Mind you, you wouldn't want it, because some of them are pointless and then there's like a million 'Auto-thingy' abilities.

yeah, half the abilities arent worth it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back