If I liked Atlantica!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rexy

Bronze Member
Sorry folks, just have to talk :p

I was playng my kh2.5 game and after completing pride lands, I went to Atlatica to finish the final chapter. I forgot and, in the middle of the song I just presses start... When I realized it I remembered that we don't have a continue button, the closest to it is a retry... so I pressed it and my screen was all black. I waited and waited and nothing... It's not the first time something like this happened to me with 2FM in 2.5 but this was the worst... I have to redo pride lands again -.-

Sorry, just a little rambling...

What are your experiences with some glitches of the game?

I know that it has a lot but this one was the worst to me, that I can remember...

Divine Past

Bronze Member
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Quack Attack
  • Rising Star
  • Plum Goofy
I remember kingdom hearts 1.5 glitched out on me twice after I defeated fat head Ursula. I was a perturbed video game player at that moment.

VoidGear.

red gay
  • No Name
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Melodious Nocturne
  • Luna Diviner
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Chilly Academic
I had that weird Xemnas-Limit Form freeze. It also occured once or twice that my game froze while I was trying to use a drive form. :/

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
I've had the dumb luck to not run into anything like what y'all are describing. *knocks on wood*

VoidGear.

red gay
  • No Name
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Melodious Nocturne
  • Luna Diviner
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Chilly Academic
I've had the dumb luck to not run into anything like what y'all are describing. *knocks on wood*
It was only a few times, compared to how many times it could've happened. Besides the Xemnas-glitch. I think that always happens.