• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If I buy Jap version.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niren

I I buy the japanese version of KH2 do I need a special chip or PS2 to play it? and If I dont need the chip to play it where is a good place to buy KH2 and have it shipped over seas at a reasonable price?

Niren

/sigh.... how much do they go for? Prolly not gonna bother too much work i'll just have to wait until march.

starry_eyed_hero

The question is, is it worth it? Probably not.

I'm sorry, but to me, buying a foreign copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 that I cant even understand is just the same as allowing myself to be subjected to spoilers.

Niren

I dont really want it I just wanted something to do basically and im tired of waiting for this game first it was sept 04, then sept 05 then dec 05 now finally march 06 which could possibly change.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
ummm... i think u can play using Action Replay Max or a Gameshark 2. i did that a couple times the first one i dont remember what it was, but i played KH Final Mix using a Gameshark 2... id have to ask my friend how they did it though.

neko_kun

You can get the swap magic disc for less than $50

HERE

Mod chips usually cost a little bit over $100. It's kinda stressful to install and you might screw up your ps2 if you do it wrong too. I'd wait until march anyway. Why would you waste your time struggling to understand such an interesting story in Japanese? jsut find something else to play in the meantime and it'll be here before you know it.

djasakura

what i'm doing is getting a PS2 fliptop. very easy to install and comes with swap magic disks for about $30-40, just google search.

also, i'm not even getting it for KH2 i just plan on getting KH2 for it because i have it. i'm really getting it for Beatmania IIDX and Pop n' Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back