• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Deep Jungle was in KH2, what would the story have been?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaywhy620

I'm mostly interested in who you would think the villain for that world would be. Because I don't see how Clayton could come back, unless he's like possessed by heartless or something

redtutel

I'm not sure how that would work. However, I do think it would've made more sense to include Deep Jungle in Chain of Memories and Coded. That way, Clayton would still be alive and fightable. I image it might be closer to the movie at one point

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Not sure who would be the villain. Deep Jungle 2 is a prequel so they couldn't borrow from that. For the first visit, I guess they could borrow something from the Tv spin off. For the second visit however, they could use a Organization 13 member for a villain

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They could have followed the storylines of the TV series, the Legend of Tarzan. There were quite a few villains in that.

I'd vote for Queen La because she was ruthless and a bodysnatcher like Xehanort haha

jaywhy620

Not sure who would be the villain. Deep Jungle 2 is a prequel so they couldn't borrow from that. For the first visit, I guess they could borrow something from the Tv spin off. For the second visit however, they could use a Organization 13 member for a villain
i remember Queen La, I think that could have worked, and she could have had her Leopard men as heartless or something as her henchman

Xelon99

Awards
They could pick enemies from the tv-series to be fair. Plenty to choose from. Personally I'd go for the leopard tribe with Queen La, followed with animalistic heartless. Queen La has the typical hunger for power and is a sorceress like Malificent, so she'd fit in with the entire theme pretty well, being able to control Heartless even.

The only problem is that the entire world of Tarzan hasn't been mapped in detail so far I know, so where everything would be as oppose to the treehouse is a mystery

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The only problem is that the entire world of Tarzan hasn't been mapped in detail so far I know, so where everything would be as oppose to the treehouse is a mystery

The KH team would just model areas after any concept art or what is seen on the show. They have had to reconstruct a lot of things that didn't have much detail given in their original media for other worlds before. Not too much of a deal. Also gives them freedom to create more unique levels when there is less to follow.

Xelon99

Awards
Fair enough. They'd have enough info on the important parts I take.

I do like the idea of Queen La a lot though. Would certainly enjoy to see it again if Disney could either get the rights again or simply permission for it. I don't think Disney ruined the original with the cartoons and games. Maybe they'd get interest again with all live-action movies they're making now?

SephirothZ

You guys have got me interested in the idea now. Queen La would be a great choice. With her "body switching" abilities, that could make for a unique boss battle as well.

Veritas7340

Queen La would have made a great villain. She is deceitful, powerful, and interesting. The Heartless for that world could look exactly like the Leopard Men henchmen.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Or just finish with the movie. Kerchak ends up getting killed by Clayton but SDG could've sworn they stopped him. And now its time for the gang again to help Tarzan secure the Deep Jungle again from the return of Clayton. And what Spockanort said, there's also villains from the TV series. Same thing could happen with Aladdin if people thought it was over with Jafar.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Sora, Donald, and Goof attend Clayton's funeral, but when Xigbar of Organization XIII shows up and says some real nasty stuff, Sora and the gang have to teach him a lesson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back