• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If dead CoM people were in KH2...who would be their VAs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Well for this I'm talking about the characters in CoM that werent in KH or KH2... you know, but would if they WERE in KH2 or KH3 or BLAH. Larxene, Lexaeus, Vexen, Marluxia, and my personal favorite Zexion... they didnt get voices.

So in this thread i want to know who YOU would pick to do the voices for them if they were in KH2 (like in a flash back or something orr... i really don't care)! :) It can be comical or serious if you want lol i don't really care. But really, I'm curious to who's voices you picture them with.

Here's my list:

Lexaeus - Arnold Shwartzneiger.. what?! they look a like.. they both be big and GRRR looking

Vexen - Alan Rickman.. He plays Snape in the Harry Potter movies.. thats how i picture Vexen... Old... Mean... and well... British. lol

Marluxia - Sean Hayes! :D well... just because Sean Hayes plays a funny gay guy on Will & Grace doesnt mean he can't be gay and EVIL. hehe.

Larxene - I'm actually going with Alyson Hannigan... yeh know... she was in the American Pie movies and Date Movie... the red head?! I picked her because I remember her from when she did Willow on Buffy the Vampire Slayer... she went all evil and did a good Larxene impression in my opinion lol.

Zexion - Milo Ventimiglia. I do belive he was on American Dreams and he is on Gilmore Girls.. Personally... I don't care for Gilmore Girls that much but my sister and mother do and there's this REALLY hott guy on it named Jess played by Milo and he's hott like Zexy and his voice would be good for Zexion in my opinion. ^_^

Well that's my list... SO SAY WHO YOU THINK and why i guess lol.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think that Steve Staley could voice Zexion. Not using his Kadaj voice, but intead sound more like River from IGPX. Kari Wahlgren (Haruko from FLCL) or Kate Higgins (Sakura from Naruto) would be a good Larxene.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Vexen: Paul Dobson. [For those of you who don't know, it's Zarbon.]
Lexeaus: John Billingslea, David Kaye
Larxene: Melissa Fahn, Melissa Williamson
Zexion: Cloud's VA, The dude who did the Digimon emperor, the silver haired guy from Pretear. Although I do think Kadaj's VA would suffice.
Marluxia: ME, The guy who played Money Mike in "Friday After Next"

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Paul Dobson also voiced Naraku, didn't he? One of those you put up for Larxene voiced Ed in Bebop, right. That could work, but I think my choices would work a bit better, no disrespect. Also, who's David Kaye; that name sounds familiar. I got one! Does anyone else think that Jonny Young Bosch (sp?) could voice Marluxia well? And also, BRING BACK BILLY ZANE! That is if we see Ansem/Xehanort again.

sora reborn

i can only think of 1 good v.a for 1 of the org members and that would be a v.a for vexen. now before i say who should play him i want everyone to know that his long ugly hair...his ice spells and that ugly blue SHIELD (what a wimp) his battle crys that sounded like a girl gettin bit by a raccoon... and he looked like he was wearing lipstick. so if ANYONE has the right to play vexens voice it would be.......................................*drum roll*............................

MICHAEL JACKSON lol=p

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
purified_riku155 said:
Vexen: Paul Dobson. [For those of you who don't know, it's Zarbon.]
Lexeaus: John Billingslea, David Kaye
Larxene: Melissa Fahn, Melissa Williamson
Zexion: Cloud's VA, The dude who did the Digimon emperor, the silver haired guy from Pretear. Although I do think Kadaj's VA would suffice.
Marluxia: ME, The guy who played Money Mike in "Friday After Next"
That sounds just about right. I would laugh every time a word would come out of Marluxia's mouth.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I read an interview with Nomura that mentioned that the dead Chain of Memories Organization members may have been put in the Colosseum if they had more time. That would have been fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back