• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If bhk's name was sora then.......................

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which do you think?

• bhk's name is sora duh !

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • bhk's name isn't sora

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Okay i will repeat that it is possible bhk's name would be sora i don't care what bhk's name is but wouldn't you be confused if square enix just make bhk's name sora and wouldn't add anything to bhk's name to sound little different or spell it different i'm not saying it should be asora in an interview nomura :said right now, we're choosing when exactly to divulge his name so.......... (laugh)does it sound like for all these years his name is sora he said he makes his characters have names with meanings read interview here http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=dengeki 05 also it's possible diz's nickname is to cover his real name ansem or not. In an interview they asked something about a coincidence about how diz got his name like in disney you takey ney off and s to put diz it's possible i'm not doubting bhk's name i'm just hoping more creativity in it. Also square didn't say anything or do anything to the name then they would seem lazy i know square isn't lazy i know they work hard on there projects it would make since that bhk's name was sora but that quote translation might have made a mistake like the quote was about the tournament and they say it's a one on one battle but next they said a two on two battle and in the quote christmas town they have sandy and not sally but these translations could be right namine said something about sora to sora maybe saying the things around him like his freinds goofy,donald,jimminy there was another quote sora saying sora and i and we know sora's name is sora but the other sora sandy: that sora didn't belieave in santa claus seven years ago 15-7=8 so he was 8 years old. Think about this the maybe only thing confusing would be on the forums saying about sora which really is bhk .On the game while you are playing knowing two characters are sora isn't confusing but like if you explain to a little brother or sister who's bhk and say he's sora example: In a forum once some people beat kh2 they go on a forum talking about (bhk) but his name is sora like i cant belieave sora (bhk)attacked axel just for............... but some people who didn't get kh2 will think you're talking about sora from com, and kh main character but didn't know bhk's name is sora and get confused like which sora are you talking about? maybe. I think bhk's name is sora but then i thought maybe not somethings wrong if they did that. I heard that they were going to put female rikku in the first kh here's picture concept of her http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=kh/artwork/188.jpg here's picture of yuffie http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=kh/artwork/38.jpg i They replaced her with yuffie they did that because they already had a boy riku in kh so they took rikku out because players would get confused. example : riku is female when i'm actually saying rikku from ffx and x-2 and not riku if that wasn't the reason they took rikku out what was the reason then? Sorry post your opinion i could be wrong or right sorry if this offended your opinion or you can close this if this is stupid. :D Also example: maybe if they did make a girl in kh3 (if they will make kh3) then people would say her name is rosa because she looks like sora. Also i'm not comparing kh with ff-x2 that there was tidus and he had a look alike but his name was shuyin only shuyin seemed more mature than tidus but had two different names ohwell it can be bhk's name being sora but i'll just wait.? Square probably did that to get us confused and laugh about what name we think it is when they know already .Somewhere it said bhk's name has to do with new players so i'm not going to guess or think which romur is true since there is too many but you can choose what you think it is for your own opinion. Bhk can be like another sora but doesn't mean his name is sora but oh well it can happen.

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well yes what u state is true. really hope they have more creativity in his name but from the recent translations it seems as though his naem is Sora..... it is all very sketchy seeing as how different sites say different things. i know that alot of people will get confused with the name if his name really is Sora. like my lil bro... although if his naem really is Sora i think it will be like the situation with DiZ. we all basically assume that DiZ is Ansem but he has a nickname (DiZ) meaning BHK could be Sora somehow (i dont know how) and he could have another name or nickname. im probably not making much sense but i really dont care about what his name is. i just dont want people confused about the whole 2 Sora's thing....

sorixed

Dattebayo!
UnkownSora21 said:
well yes what u state is true. really hope they have more creativity in his name but from the recent translations it seems as though his naem is Sora..... it is all very sketchy seeing as how different sites say different things. i know that alot of people will get confused with the name if his name really is Sora. like my lil bro... although if his naem really is Sora i think it will be like the situation with DiZ. we all basically assume that DiZ is Ansem but he has a nickname (DiZ) meaning BHK could be Sora somehow (i dont know how) and he could have another name or nickname. im probably not making much sense but i really dont care about what his name is. i just dont want people confused about the whole 2 Sora's thing....
yeah thanks for posting!

E

Ecstacy

well i have said it many times and i will say it again. his name most likely isn't sora just because it's too cliche' for nomura. he always adds depth to the storyline and saying BHK's name is sora would take any deep meaning he had for that kid out of the story. so what i will say is that in the end BHK IS sora but his name isn't sora. basically meaning he doesn't know much of his true existence until DiZ interfers (which was seen in the E3 trailer when he went to sora's "pod" and says "is that me or is that sora?" i think he says that) so yeah i really doubt his name will be sora.

Brian

sorixed

Dattebayo!
fantasygurl1227 said:
it would be so incredibly stupid if his name is sora and it would be confusing too because we wouldn't know which sora anyone was talking about lol
Yep that's what i'm saying thanks for posting your opinion.

sora_123

his name is not sora. i mean if nomura didn't put rikku from ff-x to confuse us with riku, why would he put sora's name to BHK. i say, wait until his name is reveal.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
What ^^^ says is true. Too many people would get it confused, and there'd be chaos all around. There's also the possiblilty that Nomura will just give the BHK a italisized name like DiZ. We don't know though. It could go either way.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
overdrive said:
it would suck if bhk's name turns out to be sora cause it'l be really confusing..........

ya because whenever someone would say sora you wouldnt know who they were talking about.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I should have posted like other like i'm not sure or something on that poll i made oh well can't fix it now.

LIAR LIAR

I always thought his name might be like blue sky or something...

But i was just wondering other words with sora in them and i found
sorani wichs is like means "resemblence" kinda. A cowincadince(Spelling!) resemblence... (x_X)

and i just found out that sora+yume(sorayume) is like a made up dream. (o_x)

Maybe Sora is a nick-name for bhk? (°A°)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Hikari.No.Endo said:
I always thought his name might be like blue sky or something...

But i was just wondering other words with sora in them and i found
sorani wichs is like means "resemblence" kinda. A cowincadince(Spelling!) resemblence... (x_X)

and i just found out that sora+yume(sorayume) is like a made up dream. (o_x)

Maybe Sora is a nick-name for bhk? (°A°)
Those names are interesting but there are many names that could be for bhk but i wouldn't keep guessing till my brain hurts i will wait till they reavel his name though.

iholdthekeys

just watch and c..........
even when they let us know who bhk is.........
we will still call him bhk...........

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah it wouldn't be confusing if people still say bhk but i hope people won't use sora all the time if that's his real name but if it's other than sora and be another name they can say that's his name though and wouldn't be confusing.

unknown123

problably in the game the character just call him sora because he so called looks like sora (i dont think so but) but that is what i would say if someone looked like some one i would call them who they look like if i dont know thier names

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Oh well it's okay to say sora for right now if you want it's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back