• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If anyone is interested in my Kingdom Hearts Merch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chistosa

Awards
Hello! I don't post here very much, and to be honest I don't know if this is even allowed or even in the right place *I think it is..* But if it isn't, I'm very sorry! >w<;

Over the years I've been collecting various Kingdom Hearts merchandise, but over this past year I feel like I'm ready to let go of some of these items.

Things like
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

and

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I have other merch of course, and if anyone is interested you can find the rest here My randomness stuff. | Kingdom Hearts Garage Sale here My randomness stuff. | Kingdom Hearts Garage Sale pt.2 and here My randomness stuff. | Kingdom Hearts Garage Sale pt. 3

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No it isn't allowed buuuuut...I'll make an exception because there are plenty people out there looking for KH merch. Also took the liberty of moving it to the proper section (Media is for TV shows, movies, books, not Kingdom Hearts :3)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Might I inquire about why you've decided to sell this stuff? Seems like you went through a lot of effort collecting it all O:

Chistosa

Awards
It does doesn't it? It took me about 5 years to get all the things shown *plus more I have yet to post*.

My only reasons for selling them are that 1.) I need the cash. 2.) My obsession with KH has waned enough where it doesn't hurt too bad to let some of these guys go. But there are some things in my collection I'm keeping out of nostalgia. x3

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If I may make a suggestion, you might want to put them up for sale over at ebay as well. Heck, probably even list them up for bids if you know which ones are of high value and highly sought. I've come across many great KH merchandise at ebay reaching the high hundreds (USD, of course), and I imagine you'd have a great chance of having someone buy your stuff there!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It does doesn't it? It took me about 5 years to get all the things shown *plus more I have yet to post*.

My only reasons for selling them are that 1.) I need the cash. 2.) My obsession with KH has waned enough where it doesn't hurt too bad to let some of these guys go. But there are some things in my collection I'm keeping out of nostalgia. x3

Ah, I can understand that. I hope you sell it all, then!

If I may make a suggestion, you might want to put them up for sale over at ebay as well. Heck, probably even list them up for bids if you know which ones are of high value and highly sought. I've come across many great KH merchandise at ebay reaching the high hundreds (USD, of course), and I imagine you'd have a great chance of having someone buy your stuff there!

Especially that KH Sora Avatar Static Art. Those things are so rare.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Precisely, right? If she's ready to let go of them... it'd be some sweet money for her.

I wish Chistosa luck in getting them all successfully sold! :)

Chistosa

Awards
Thank you! ^ ^

Haha, I was thinking about putting them up on ebay actually! I've sold things before on there but there are things about the site that bugs me so I'm a little hesitant.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Sob, the ones I would have bought have sold. Good luck to you with selling the rest. This is a great assortment of KH merchandise.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That is a very beautiful collection and at great prices too! The avatar straps and Play Arts figures in particular were great prices (given the straps can go for about double and the Play Arts can go for anywhere from a little to a lot depending on the day I find).

I hope they got to a beautiful home ^_^ You had some of my favorite pieces of KH merch listed (sold now) and I always love seeing other collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back